There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers' Harbaugh wanted blood after fearless sack by Brooks

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d823b9aa3/article/49ers-harbaugh-wanted-blood-after-fearless-sack-by-brooks

Can somebody find this picture of brooks, FB PROFILE PIC FORSURE
"Loved it, loved it," Harbaugh said Wednesday, according to the San Francisco Chronicle (via Shutdown Corner). "Wish he could have come and wiped some of (the blood) on my cheek."

which "cheek"?
  • mike
  • Veteran

he doesn't look bloody while he's doing it because he didn't actually hit his head till he got to the ground and collided with justin smith.
I think Justin Smith should finish his tatoo on his arm....its just too small for that massive hunk of muscle he has attached to his chest....
i think the logical explanation is that coach harbaugh is a vampire
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

and even for a vampire he's extra awesome because he can go out in sunlight and not even give a f**k.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

and even for a vampire he's extra awesome because he can go out in sunlight and not even give a f**k.

LOL.

he sparkles in the sunlight

he sparkles in the sunlight

usually I'd say that that is over-the-line homoerotic, but when it comes to Harbaugh, nothing is too homoerotic.

carry on.
I wasn't going to click this thread but something deep down told me to, I think it was my gaydar. I too am homo for Harbaugh
it's alright for a straight man to be homo for harbaugh, it's socially acceptable.

You think Harbaugh Badger cares...Harbaugh Badger don't give a SH*T!!
Originally posted by StLNiner:

You think Harbaugh Badger cares...Harbaugh Badger don't give a SH*T!!