LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 260 users in the forums

49ers and the National Media (Perceptions, predictions, articles, etc.)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A lot of the pundits had us in the middle, if not last, in the NFC West before the season began. Hell, most of us fans too! Just glad we are all proven wrong.
LOL jalen knows his 9ers facts
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
LOL jalen knows his 9ers facts

haha...mora jr for once spoke my mind and reminded him of the comeback against philly...i was about to go on jalen
YOOO WTF SON
i wanna cry
The reason Sanders is not on the show is because he called in sick from food poisoning - bad crow.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
The f**k is Jalen Rose doing there lol.

Sounds like he knows his s**t though.

I agree, Thats what I said when I 1st saw this, but he is way better then all the others. I have to give props to Jalen, and he has the best suit on as well. Sapp is growing on me tho. He speaks his mind and he has played to game and was one of the best.
people are starting to take notice GO 49ERS
Also why the hell is jalen rose on the nfl network i thought he was basketball player L
Originally posted by ninersbaby1:
Also why the hell is jalen rose on the nfl network i thought he was basketball player L

The NBA lockout made him switch sports.

Its funny because all of us Niners fans who have been following this team for so long, knew how good this team was for the last couple of years! Our coaching just sucked, and we had a bunch of guys on defense who just kept coming up short. Its nice to hear hear them give the Niners some credit, FINALLY lol. GO NINERS!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by GNielsen:
The reason Sanders is not on the show is because he called in sick from food poisoning - bad crow.

LOL. But to his credit, he did admit quickly to wrong about the 49ers right after the Sunday game.
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
It was going great until the BUS decided to say that Alex Smith hasn't won a game coming form behind. Good thing Mora stepped in and said he watched the Eagles game.
Did that Chump - Jamie Dukes, have any input?
Originally posted by rav510:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d82432e1b/No-Huddle-The-rise-of-the-49ers

I haven't looked at it, but i'm sure this is what you guys are talking about.

Thanks for posting this. Pretty spot on analysis by these guys, except for the part where they said Alex has yet to take the team on his shoulders and win the game coming from behind.
Share 49ersWebzone