LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

49ers Games for Download? (Deployed in Afghanistan)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey Forum,

The title to my question may have been answered, but wanted to check if there are any sites online that upload already played Niners games?

I'm currently deployed as a Soldier in Afghanistan, born in SF, and a 49ers fan for life......and just my luck, we are at 6-1 the year I deploy. JUST MY LUCK. lol

Any help would be great!

Note: I also paid for NFL Game Rewind and NFL Game Pass (with no luck on watching the games due to terrible bandwidth when streaming it).
tenyardtorrents
Originally posted by rordona:
Hey Forum,

The title to my question may have been answered, but wanted to check if there are any sites online that upload already played Niners games?

I'm currently deployed as a Soldier in Afghanistan, born in SF, and a 49ers fan for life......and just my luck, we are at 6-1 the year I deploy. JUST MY LUCK. lol

Any help would be great!

Note: I also paid for NFL Game Rewind and NFL Game Pass (with no luck on watching the games due to terrible bandwidth when streaming it).

I don't have an answer for you, but I would like to thank you for your service.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
doesn't nfl.com or espn.com have the game rewind feature?
They do and thats what' I have but the bandwidth here is awful (so I can't stream). I wanted to see if anyone knew of any sites where I could just download the past games.
http://thepiratebay.org/search/49ers/0/99/0
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
tenyardtorrents

This
Share 49ersWebzone