LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Should we lock up Braylon, (if he continues to play well), before he hits FA?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This needs to happen.
Originally posted by DJD:
The injury may actually help. It's going to be a damper on his stats, will make getting him for a reasonable price that much easier. I say extend him for sure! Him and Crabtree and Morgan next year will be a first class receiving corp.

this
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
The injury may actually help. It's going to be a damper on his stats, will make getting him for a reasonable price that much easier. I say extend him for sure! Him and Crabtree and Morgan next year will be a first class receiving corp.

this

A fine class of receivers indeed.

You're my new best friend.
He has the rest of the season to continue his audition and remain healthy.

Agree. I really hope him and Crabtree can help open and stretch this passing game as the season goes on. It helps that Harbaugh and Alex really like him also
  • Paul
  • Veteran
he has 8 catches on the year, has been injured, and some want to give him 5 mil per year? If anything Crabtree is (finally) stepping up, we can go younger in the draft next year & Morgan will be coming back from injury. As of now bringing Edwards back certainly isn't priority
sign him... then trade him to move up in the draft to get justin blackmon... that guy is bad a**
Share 49ersWebzone