Shop Find 49ers gear online
Second all time!
Word.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Madd Respect for Frankie G.
dude is beasting.
huzzah!
I think he has 7,089. Needs 9 to beat Charlie Garner for top 50 all time.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/rush_yds_career.htm

Hopefully with the rest of this year and the 3 more years after that he has a chance to get up to 25th or so and finish with 10,000+. Maybe top 20 if he keeps going like he has been.

And mad props to Frank and those of you that wanted to trade him should be ashamed of yourselves for giving up on Frank when he has never given up on us. Just by watching him his rookie season I knew he would be a star. Guess that's why this is my nickname and I picked it in Aug of 06 after his rookie season.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 30, 2011 at 6:01 PM ]
I was at the game so I didnt have stats right in front of me.....so I have a question?

Wasnt there a play during the game today that resulted in Roger Craig passing Frank Gore for 2nd on the 49ers All Time Rushing list? LOL

Anyway congrats to Frank. He deserves to be our franchise leader in rushing after all he has done for this franchise. Now we just have to get him some jewelry!
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I was at the game so I didnt have stats right in front of me.....so I have a question?

Wasnt there a play during the game today that resulted in Roger Craig passing Frank Gore for 2nd on the 49ers All Time Rushing list? LOL

Anyway congrats to Frank. He deserves to be our franchise leader in rushing after all he has done for this franchise. Now we just have to get him some jewelry!
There was a play that resulted in a 2-yard loss for Gore that for the moment put Craig back in front of Gore.
Big ups Frank

congrats Frank Gore
Congrats Frank.
The best rb in niner history he will over take the great joe perry in a matter of 2-3 games
Congrats frank
Congrats Frankie!!!!

Originally posted by Travisty13:
Congrats Frankie!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone