There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Coolest tidbit about this team

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while and I hope this hasn't already been posted. This is one of the coolest things I've read about all year. Been a Niner fan since 85, but haven't quite read anything like this. It's good to know that guys who were undrafted are putting in the time and buying in just as much as the vets.

Were there guys who were showing up a lot earlier than they were required to show up this week?Harbaugh: "We have had a lot of guys doing that. It was dark, it was about 6:15, 6:30 out here and some of the fellas are out here pushing sleds and they're underneath the tent working out, getting their lift in and pushing the sleds back and forth on the field. Then you walked into the weight room and there's about seven or eight other guys in there. Guys getting their treatment, two, two and a half, three hours before they were supposed to be here and asked to be here. Then you see [QB] Scott Tolzien stay overnight, I've seen him sleep in the building. There are coaches that sleep in the building time and time, but I've never actually seen a player sleep in the building."

I don't think he has an apartment, does he?Harbaugh: "Yeah, he does. He's got a place. [NT Ian] Williams has done it, too. He's not just cheap, he loves football."
[ Edited by JDeezy on Oct 28, 2011 at 8:31 PM ]
dedication.
Tolzien waits till everybody leaves and sniffs Alex's jock
Originally posted by jreff22:

Originally posted by MILFS:

Smells like victory.
Gotta love it
Tolzien actually works so hard that he dies each night. But he then rises from the dead each morning in order to save this franchise from the grips of hell

Savior Tolzien!!!!
Jesus, another Tolzien thread....or should I say Tolzien, another Tolzien thread
Tolzien is the real reason behind our turnaround. He has told his father to make the 49ers good again.
Originally posted by WesCosOff4Lyf:
Jesus, another Tolzien thread....or should I say Tolzien, another Tolzien thread

Hey Jesus got his own Bible. Tolzien deserves another thread.

Plus in the OP he talks about a group of players including Tolzien and Ian Williams.

Henceforward, thine holiest of all football divinity shall be referred to or addressed as Pigskin Messiah, sent by He Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken, to cleanse the Yorks of their many managerial transgressions and restore The Franchise to its rightful place amongst the Parthenon of NFL Champions and to reclaim the Lead in Lombardi trophies from the vile Pittsburgh Steelers. So shall it be written, so shall it be done...

Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Henceforward, thine holiest of all football divinity shall be referred to or addressed as Pigskin Messiah, sent by He Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken, to cleanse the Yorks of their many managerial transgressions and restore The Franchise to its rightful place amongst the Parthenon of NFL Champions and to reclaim the Lead in Lombardi trophies from the vile Pittsburgh Steelers. So shall it be written, so shall it be done...

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by MILFS:

Smells like victory.

LOL
when Harbaugh turns on the lights, Tolzien is there...

Or is Tolzien the light?
Im loving our dedication from the top down! This my friends is the tool to success.