LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 160 users in the forums

most important player for rest of season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
eric davis on 95.7 the game says adam synder. i must say i agree, the oline play has been so much better with him in there. when he plays good and whole line plays well.
Alex
O = AleX

D = JSmith

ST = Lee/Ginn (tie)
i thought alex at first, but when i gave it more thought.... alex always plays well if he gets time to throw the ball... not really worry about him at all IF he can get time in the pocket. got confidence in the man to make the right throw, find the open man.
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Offensively = Gore
Defense = Justin Smith
ST = Ginn
Coach Harbaugh
couldn't the an arguement be made that ICE is the most important guy on D, he does free up bowman and willis to make plays
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Andy Lee
As harbaugh would say...It's the whole team coming together and becoming better each day
The Cowboy

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Alex

This.
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
i thought alex at first, but when i gave it more thought.... alex always plays well if he gets time to throw the ball... not really worry about him at all IF he can get time in the pocket. got confidence in the man to make the right throw, find the open man.

You really think Kap + Snyder > Alex + Chilo?
Originally posted by cwilson830:

You really think Kap + Snyder > Alex + Chilo?
andy lee + snyder > any QB in the league + chilo!!

could the 9ers please just cut that useless piece of crap
Alex. If Kaep has to start we are screwed.

but there's a lot of guys who are pivotal for us; our depth is not great at many positions.
couldn't the an arguement be made that ICE is the most important guy on D, he does free up bowman and willis to make plays

I'd buy this.

I'd also say that Delanie Walker is up there on offense. He's a huge mismatch wherever they line him up, which gives us a needed edge in the pass game, and his run-blocking has been absolutely critical to our overall success. If he goes down, it would be a HUGE blow to the passing scheme, VD would consistently draw double-coverage and our run game would suffer.
Share 49ersWebzone