There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Green Room -- The 49ers have turned the corner - CSN Bay Area

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/The-Green-Room----Turning-the-corner?blockID=580688&feedID=10266
Awwwww mann, can't wait to see the niners back on the field!
damn those 2 make an awkward combo. talking over each other continuously
Originally posted by schmons:
damn those 2 make an awkward combo. talking over each other continuously

Hahaha. Noticed that too.
Was romanowski high? He kept looking down while giving the 49ers praise
After further review, i'm pretty sure romanowski was drunk
Agree that they are awkward together. Eric is better when he has a more professional sidekick.

That said, the content of the piece was very enjoyable. Nothing earth shattering but good comments and the part about fifty guys buying in being a powerful thing is nice to hear.
  • rserda
  • Veteran
Davis looks at Romonowski the entire time, Romonowski refused to look at Davis haha.
very encouraging but painful to watch... Romanowski killed it for me.
Funny how they said coming out of the huddle on the 4-6 play that Delanie and Crabtree were fighting over who was going to line up in which spot since they knew where the ball was going (I didn't notice that, and maybe it's not tru - who knows?). Truthfully, if Crabtree catches that ball, I don't think he carries the safety on his back for the 3 yards and we wind up losing...
these to talk over each other so much its funny that it sounds like they are arguing over the same thing.
Who's the production manager... Can't they zoom in a little closer so we don't have to see people walking back and forth down the hall?

I like the format though. They talked over each other sure, but that makes it seems unscripted and 2 guys discussing naturally.
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Awwwww mann, can't wait to see the niners back on the field!

Romo is totally drunk
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home