LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Who should start if we clinch playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who should start if we clinch playoffs?

Originally posted by niner4life21:
Seems to me that people did not understand the question...

He's not asking to bench Smith during the playoffs, but to bench him for one of our back ups if we clinch and are looking to avoid key injuries...

Think!

If this is the case, Alex needs all the work he can get to..........
a. get his stats up so all those dbags who say "alex hasn't throw for, or done this in one season... look at the stats"
b. Keep sharp for the playoffs
c. work on timing with whatever WR/TE
d. Get his confidence riding high going into the playoffs.
Moran Norris
i thought it was pretty clear
what kind of a thread is this? If Alex leads us there it shouldn't be hard to figure who would start.
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
what kind of a thread is this? If Alex leads us there it shouldn't be hard to figure who would start.

6 pages later, we still don't get it....*sigh*
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I just finally clicked open this thread and this is dumb as s**t.

Why would we switch QBs in the PLAYOFFS?!?!? Who does that?

Has it been so long since we been to the playoffs that people forget that you keep the same QB?
ok let me try to clear some of the confusion, the thread starter is asking that if we clinch the playoffs early, and have a few meaningless games left, should alex smith

keep playing these games, or rest and let the backups get experience
I vote Alex Smith. It not like the 49ers would be resting or protecting anyone important.
Originally posted by 209ers:
ok let me try to clear some of the confusion, the thread starter is asking that if we clinch the playoffs early, and have a few meaningless games left, should alex smith

if we clinch playoffs. then the coaches will consider starting kaep since he is most likely the future.

Originally posted by gold49digger:

if we clinch playoffs. then the coaches will consider starting kaep since he is most likely the future.
THIS!
Dumbest question I have ever heard. Sorry for the negativity, but, seriously? really?

Damn!!
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

THIS!

Are you sober?
Share 49ersWebzone