LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

Who should start if we clinch playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who should start if we clinch playoffs?

Will we see a change at QB if we were to clinch a playoff birth?
Originally posted by prime21:
Will we see a change at QB if we were to clinch a playoff birth?

Only if we need to, but we want to make an impression/statement and conquer the entire division in our final 4-5 weeks.
Im not understanding this thread
WTF is this s**t?
Kaep, but only if we clinch a bye
this is by far the stupidest thread ive ever seen on here. why the f**k would we change out the QB who took us to the playoffs for two unproven backups? Think.
If alex leads us to a 13-3 record, and gets us a bye with home field advantage, you want to bench him for someone else?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
this is by far the stupidest thread ive ever seen on here. why the f**k would we change out the QB who took us to the playoffs for two unproven backups? Think.

If you have a first round bye and either can't clinch or already have home field throughout, there is no real reason to risk starters to injuries, especially since we will be playing division rivals who will want to make a season ending statement.

Of course, I have no problem keeping the pedal down, and I believe that will probably be Harbaughs MO, however, we saw the risk of that with Morgan.

Originally posted by blake6905:
If alex leads us to a 13-3 record, and gets us a bye with home field advantage, you want to bench him for someone else?

Do you guys think he's referring to sitting starters in the playoffs, are you that dense??
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Originally posted by blake6905:

Do you guys think he's referring to sitting starters in the playoffs, are you that dense??

the way he worded it, i thought so too. i figured from the thread title it would be about the regular season, but he didn't include that anywhere
Understandable, but there is absolutely no way he meant that. He used the word clinch, which implys prior to actually being IN..lol
man some of you guys start some threads that ....

I've seen better threads on a Wal-Mart shirt.
Share 49ersWebzone