There are 176 users in the forums

Not tryin to jinx but what if Alex Smith goes down for the count?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lol calling Brett Farve!
we shoud not start kaepernick cuz he injures are receevers, look what he did too morgan! alex woud never get a receever injured sence he knowes ball placement. Meanwhile, Tolzien is so good that merely mentioning his name in a sentence can astronomically improve one's vocabulary, reasoning, and grammar. Wow, I just Tolzien won a game of chess I didn't know I was playing.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captain_planet:
we shoud not start kaepernick cuz he injures are receevers, look what he did too morgan! alex woud never get a receever injured sence he knowes ball placement. Meanwhile, Tolzien is so good that merely mentioning his name in a sentence can astronomically improve one's vocabulary, reasoning, and grammar. Wow, I just Tolzien won a game of chess I didn't know I was playing.

I hope you're kidding...Uh, edwards? But that's beside the point since neither of these guys were hurt from bad ball placement. Morgan's was just a freak play where his leg went the wrong way getting tackled and I think having someone fall on it or something. It's football, s**t happens.

Not kaeps fault at all.
[ Edited by mike on Oct 23, 2011 at 1:01 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone