There are 49 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Not tryin to jinx but what if Alex Smith goes down for the count?

CK will make it happen. If not JH will strap em on.
we trade a first rounder and a conditional second rounder for josh johnson. trade deadline schmedline
We would trade for Aaron Rodgers.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The PRODIGAL SON WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Is that Mark Henry in the upper-right? How random
[ Edited by Pimptillo on Oct 21, 2011 at 11:29 PM ]
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
IMHO the CK era will begin he has the type of arm to really overpower a defense. I love how Alex is playing but I think I realize what is going on this season in Harbaugh's mind. He wants to win as many games as possible and Alex gives him the best chance to do that right now, the Stanford cycle will repeat. He gets his own QB trains him up, plays whoever gives him the best chance to win and eventually let the QB he picked fly. I have never seen Alex sling that fade behind the defender route that Kap hit morgan with during the Tamp bay game (the play were morgan was injured) he has confidence, a cannon for an arm and can place that ball really well, I know it was garbage time but it was surprising to see his arm strength.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Tolzien pulls a brady and takes us to the superbowl

Question: Would Harbaugh start Tolzien over Kaep? Doubt it.

They said during the improvement week, they were giving practice time to players who don't normally see it........ Maybe that gave harbs a chance to see what he has in TOlz?
Originally posted by Pimptillo:

That be Jim harbaugh
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by Pimptillo:

That be Jim harbaugh

He's clearly dickslickit and meant upper LEFT!
If Alex goes down, any chances of winning a playoff game go down the sh*tter.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
"Next man up!"
Yeah next man up ......... CK our backup with the most reps so far this season.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by Janitor:
"We will rally around Colin Kaepernick, and we WILL play good football."

LOL! the look on Vermeil's face when he said that....

We will rally...

I've watched enough NFL network to immediately read that sentence in Vermiels voice

People are gonna hate, but I've always been a fan of Kurt Warner.
Personally I think we see a QB controversy between Tolzien and Kaep. I would guess whoever Harbaugh would start (thinking Kaep) if Smith goes down isn't going to play that well. If Smith's replacement plays bad you'll get a fans wanting Tolzien or whoever isn't playing.
I hope that wouldn't happen and that Smith stays healthy but you never know.
Originally posted by taney71:
Personally I think we see a QB controversy between Tolzien and Kaep. I would guess whoever Harbaugh would start (thinking Kaep) if Smith goes down isn't going to play that well. If Smith's replacement plays bad you'll get a fans wanting Tolzien or whoever isn't playing.
I hope that wouldn't happen and that Smith stays healthy but you never know.

When did you ever think you'd see the day when we had three quality QB's on the roster? Harbaugh has really turned this team around...
Kaep would have to start but if we start to lose games because of him and shows no improvement. Tolzien would come off the bench in a game similar to the Texans game two years ago,to see what he's got.