LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Keyshawn Johnson has the 49ers @ #2 in the NFC!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
he was the only one on NFL Countdown on Sunday that picked the 49ers against the Lions

Really? wow, most of the guys on the NFL Network NFC show picked us to win.

...and in that one sentance you explained the difference between ESPN and NFL Network.

Nobody was beholden to take the Niners, but on NFL Network they made EDUCATED guesses. On ESPN they are pulling stuff out of their a$$ and don't have a clue.
Most just go by who's at home and which QB is better.
To be fair, Chris Collinsworth on Inside NFL picked 9ers last week over Detroit. "They have it going there"...Indeed.

C'mon, this isn't far fetched. Who could beat us right now. Pats, GB, maybe Ravens(probably a toss up), that's it. That would require however, that we continue to play this well. It also discounts that this team is getting better exponentially with every game. At end of yr we will see who can beat us. Man does that seem weird to say. A repeat game with Detroit would be tough also, hopefully here.

That isn't exaggeration. It IS incredible.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
he was the only one on NFL Countdown on Sunday that picked the 49ers against the Lions

Oh dammit you said NFL Countdown. But Chris Collinsworth picked the 49ers as an upset special on Inside the NFL.

But dammit I'm not liking the hype our 9ers are getting, I just wish they would fly under the radar.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Oh dammit you said NFL Countdown. But Chris Collinsworth picked the 49ers as an upset special on Inside the NFL.

But dammit I'm not liking the hype our 9ers are getting, I just wish they would fly under the radar.

Under the radar?? That was gone after "Handshake Gate."

Not to worry, Cowboys coming off a bye, Philly winning a few games, the football world will forget all about us soon enough.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PTulini:

No kidding. Now our 9ers will just have to keep up with the hype.
Originally posted by PTulini:

Yep unfortunately, you are correct Sir! But what the He!!, now that the cat's out of the bag, Let's Go Get'Em! Roll on NINERS!

Tell you what if JH beats his brother, the 49ers will get to much love-haha. Yeah but I am sure JH would prefer them calling us flukes so he can say, "see that, no repect, they are disrepecting you! Are you gonna let that happen?"
Fu*k him

Originally posted by WildBill:

Tell you what if JH beats his brother, the 49ers will get to much love-haha. Yeah but I am sure JH would prefer them calling us flukes so he can say, "see that, no repect, they are disrepecting you! Are you gonna let that happen?"

Yeah, but the only thing that sucks about the Ravens game is that we play almost 300 miles away 4, yes, four days after playing the Cardinals. I dont care if its the Cardinals, they are still an NFL team. To win that Thurs. game would be beyond unbelieveable. Its one tough task
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Yeah, but the only thing that sucks about the Ravens game is that we play almost 300 miles away 4, yes, four days after playing the Cardinals. I dont care if its the Cardinals, they are still an NFL team. To win that Thurs. game would be beyond unbelieveable. Its one tough task

Well the Cardinals game is more valuable cause its divisional. Losing to the Ravens, I don't want, but won't bother me, as it may also be used to slap the 49ers in the face and make them work harder. A reality check if you will.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Well the Cardinals game is more valuable cause its divisional. Losing to the Ravens, I don't want, but won't bother me, as it may also be used to slap the 49ers in the face and make them work harder. A reality check if you will.
I think the Ravens game is going to be one hell of a game. Neither brother is going to want to lose to the other brother, both teams Defenses are physical nasty D's. I just see it as a re make of the Lions game just kicked up a couple notches and probably no handshake fiasco at the end of the game. All in all, it just makes thanksgiving one great day.
lol maybe umm its because we are ranked the #2 team in the NFC? just a thought
it's kinda sad that someone has to post a new thread when they hear "49ers" on tv
Share 49ersWebzone