There are 290 users in the forums

Grade the job 49ers' GM Trent Baalke has done so far

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Grade the job 49ers' GM Trent Baalke has done so far

I'll give him a B + so far. Good job!
Originally posted by PTulini:
I'll give him a B + so far. Good job!

Agree... Only time will tell how good the drafts are but at this point, they are performing better than expected, IMO.

Will turn into an A- if we extend our good players soon.
  • Veteran
B here!
B+ for now. It's early in the season and early in his tenure, but so far he's made more good moves then bad. Next year, with our avalanche of free agents, will be a big test, in addition to seeing how his picks pan out from here.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Its too early to grade him.
Originally posted by susweel:

This is the Webzone. It's never too early!
  • buck
  • Veteran
We are 5-1 and I did not expect that.

So far, I give him an A, but there is a long long way to go.
I'll go with a B to date. I'd have gone with a solid A if we found out he stared down Sing and told him that he'd die before he wrote Taylor Mays' name on a draft card.
A+

• Chico
  • Veteran
I give him an A+ just for Harbaugh...but, he addressed the D-line & O-line which hasn't been done in awhile so MAD PROPS to Baalke!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by susweel:

This is the Webzone. It's never too early!

Okay then I give him a B.
Because of the success this team has had so far AAAAAAA+ How can you go anything lower? 5-1 with 3 Non divisional road wins, really?? when was the last time that has happened.He drafted the QB, Got the Coach, CB, Drafted the Passrush and the line is actually starting to protect. all in 1 strike shorten season without breaking the bank. if everything continues on the same trend then GM of the Yr will happen.
Right now i'll give him an A.

Hope it stays that way!
  • fryet
  • Veteran
A-

This year's draft class is looking very good, however last year was not so good. Anthony Davis and definitely Taylor May has not lived up to their draft status.

If I were to grade just this year, it would be A+.
Share 49ersWebzone