There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Aldon Smith: Game Changer

Dareus plays a different position and has a different roll.... ....
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Just watched his safety again. He gets a lot of pressure with an inside move. On the safety, he bluffed inside and left Bachus with his dick in his hand as he went outside. He just has it when it comes to getting to the QB.
He reminds me of Fred Dean, remember Gunga Dean Lances the Bengals in SBXVI!! I watched Lean Mean Freddie Dean for 5 seasons with Niners 81-86 and this guy has the body type and lean as Fred Dean! And the speed! Not to B A D! After all Fred got two rings with us and was a sack machine!
What do you say guys? Breakout game of the year for aldon smih? I think for him to perform on national tv like he has solidified his reputation as the BEAST of the NFL
What a beast, I didn't know who he was in college but this was a great pick up
Who the f**k is this guy? Same old Niners. Baalke and Jed need to be thrown in a pit of fire for this pick. I hate this team. f**king retards.

Right Susweel?

Right MadDog49er?

Right SanDiego49er?
[ Edited by 9erVillian on Dec 19, 2011 at 9:20 PM ]
Our defense is so much better when he is on the field! BEAST & game changer!
Man this guy...don't even know what to say...13 SACKS!
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Man this guy...don't even know what to say...13 SACKS!

B-E-A-S-T
Originally posted by 9erVillian:
Who the f**k is this guy? Same old Niners. Baalke and Jed need to be thrown in a pit of fire for this pick. I hate this team. f**king retards.

Right Susweel?

Right MadDog49er?

Right SanDiego49er?

No hating please.... Some people want to be right, some wants to team to do well.

Its just different..
BEAST
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home