There are 251 users in the forums

Patrick Willis pre-game speech VS Lions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

i loved it so much!! P.Willis is all the best everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey.. i am a deaf because i don't understand what did P.Willis said? please tell me....
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 19, 2011 at 6:20 PM ]
he's gonna be better than ronnie lott
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Not to piss on the parade but he probably needs to work a bit more on his speech. Not his speeches. They rock.

Saying that Joe said nuttin and well......
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
he's not there yet

"Don't think; feel. It's like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all the heavenly glory."

Depend on which finger...

If it's a middle finger -- I will concentrate, and break that motherf*ckin finger that's blocking my view of the heavenly glory

Please tell me you know who ALLx9er is quoting...

When the 9ers took him at 11 in 07... I was like who the?... I wasn't much of a college fan... so I really only caught wind of big names being mentioned around the sports channels... A bro-in-law of mine tells me we got a future hall of famer... I'm like really? I then began digging... And watched highlights... read up on him... 2x all american.. 2x winner of the but-kiss award... still wasn't convinced... then after his first game... I was like HOLY SHIET!... I now own 4 of his jerseys!

EDIT : And after watching that Vid... I THINK IMA GO BUY ANOTHER ONE... hahaha!...

Is that Patrick Willis quoting someone else... because that don't sound like Patrick Willis.
WILLIS is too crazy for his screaming
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Is that Patrick Willis quoting someone else... because that don't sound like Patrick Willis.

lmao!... ahhh... f*gETABOWTIT!... Not even worth explaining.
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
I love Pat Willis as much or more than anybody but what about his speech was sick? It looked like most of his teammates didn't even understand what he was talking about. Anybody else notice this or am I mistaken?

They were listening to him. They can't all be jumping around like Dixon was. lol
better than Burleson's crappy rap fo sho
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

hey.. i am a deaf because i don't understand what did P.Willis said? please tell me....

Here you go buzz

Originally posted by Whomeam:
Willis: Every great fighter needs a fight. Muhammad Ali needed Frazier.

Bird: WOOOOOO

Willis: Hey, Muhammad Ali needed Frazier. Today we got a fight on our hands baby. Today we got a fight on our hands. They 5-0. Hey what can be a better challenge, then to be challenged by someone that's 5-0? How bad do we want it?

Throw in Vernon going: 5-0. 5-0. That's right. 5-0.

this
Im ready to put on some pads and run over someone after seeing that!
the big thing isn't what he said as much as, he just said something. willis is the leader of this team, no doubt! last year spikes was the vocal leader... i loved the speech it shows willis is starting to come out of his shell. just the fact this guy is know to be more on the quiet side, he got up in front of the team before the game and said something... goose bumbs!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

Here you go buzz

Originally posted by Whomeam:
Willis: Every great fighter needs a fight. Muhammad Ali needed Frazier.

Bird: WOOOOOO

Willis: Hey, Muhammad Ali needed Frazier. Today we got a fight on our hands baby. Today we got a fight on our hands. They 5-0. Hey what can be a better challenge, then to be challenged by someone that's 5-0? How bad do we want it?

Throw in Vernon going: 5-0. 5-0. That's right. 5-0.

Thank you, Bro..
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d82347d1e/Sound-FX-Week-6
Share 49ersWebzone