Not a member? Register Now!

Patrick Willis pre-game speech VS Lions

Originally posted by RonMexico:
cole train at 10 seconds

lol, heard that too
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
I bought my Willis authentic in the offseason. Ive worn it for every game this year except the Cowboy game. The jersey is 5-0. About to be 6-0 after we take down the Browns.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
he's not there yet

"Don't think; feel. It's like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all the heavenly glory."

Depend on which finger...

If it's a middle finger -- I will concentrate, and break that motherf*ckin finger that's blocking my view of the heavenly glory

Please tell me you know who ALLx9er is quoting...

When the 9ers took him at 11 in 07... I was like who the?... I wasn't much of a college fan... so I really only caught wind of big names being mentioned around the sports channels... A bro-in-law of mine tells me we got a future hall of famer... I'm like really? I then began digging... And watched highlights... read up on him... 2x all american.. 2x winner of the but-kiss award... still wasn't convinced... then after his first game... I was like HOLY SHIET!... I now own 4 of his jerseys!

EDIT : And after watching that Vid... I THINK IMA GO BUY ANOTHER ONE... hahaha!...
[ Edited by RYPTOUT on Oct 19, 2011 at 9:43 AM ]
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Anyone care to translate?

Ali needed braces? (Ali's teeth are relevant how?)...

I'm so lost.

Yeah, he needed braces..
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
Please tell me you know who ALLx9er is quoting...

When the 9ers took him at 11 in 07... I was like who the?... I wasn't much of a college fan... so I really only caught wind of big names being mentioned around the sports channels... A bro-in-law of mine tells me we got a future hall of famer... I'm like really? I then began digging... And watched highlights... read up on him... 2x all american.. 2x winner of the but-kiss award... still wasn't convinced... then after his first game... I was like HOLY SHIET!... I now own 4 of his jerseys!

EDIT : And after watching that Vid... I THINK IMA GO BUY ANOTHER ONE... hahaha!...

Thats funny you say that.I'm a big college football fan but I watched him at ole miss. Kid was a f*n men among kids. He smashed kids left and right. I remember on draft day, many of us were on the forum and there was a guy who said he went to school with Patrick. He kept saying, "Willis will be a HOF. Guarantee." talked about Willis' upbringing, life, work ethic and etc.

Willis def lived up to that dude's words
Originally posted by valrod33:
its in the first post

I"m at work and the link isn't showing up.
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
Originally posted by valrod33:
its in the first post

I"m at work and the link isn't showing up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSNHu5_kVGk&feature=player_embedded
Saw this last night!

Willis' pre-game speeches are definitely his weakest aspect as a football player. He doesn't even come close to Ray Lewis' level.

I love his fire though, that's enough to feed off of.

VD always looks like he's in church loving the preachin haha
  • lyer
  • Veteran
p willie is my fav niner right.

i know you guys have seen this

NWS NSFW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI_9Yxr0blo#t=4m01s
I'm sorry, what was that he was saying? I was just too intimidated to actually listen.
The blood is flowing down to my pee pee.
  • NP9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
LOL. I wonder if he knows that Ali lost to Frazier in their first fight.

Yes he did, but do you remember what Frazier looked like after the fight. Ali lost, but Frazier spent a couple days in the hospital -his face was so swollen. Sort of like Ali after the first Norton fight.
You guys are crazy. Patrick Willis is one of my favorite Niners EVER. I wear #52 to every single home game. But this speech was AWFUL. There was nothing inspiring about it. What do you guys find so great about it?

I wish you guys would stop being homers for a minute and head over to youtube and watch other pregame pump up speeches. The majority of those put this to shame. In fact, I would rank this speech only slightly about the garbage that spews from Keith Brookings mouth before games.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Saw this last night!

Willis is definitely the weakest football player. He doesn't even come close to Ray Lewis' level. (fixed)

youre right we should cut him now!!!
Originally posted by rxrunner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Saw this last night!

Willis is definitely the weakest football player. He doesn't even come close to Ray Lewis' level. (fixed)

youre right we should cut him now!!!

why cut him? We can trade him to the Dolphins for Andrew Luck!