There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Media and the 49ers

Means absolutely nothing.

And why some give Skip Bayless the time of day is beyond me. The guy is the biggest tool in the shed.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Means absolutely nothing.

And why some give Skip Bayless the time of day is beyond me. The guy is the biggest tool in the shed.

Biggest tool you say, ohhh lala, more reason to give him the time of day no?
Pats won't go 16-0 because we play them week 15
How can these f**kwads be all over the Patriots jock with that defense and the fact that they didn't beat anyone with a winning record until Denver who were riding Jesus and the Ravens who by all intents and purposes should have lost to?
Not a single fu*ck was given.
I don't like Rosenthal...

Hell, I think just about everybody at PFT is an idiot. Site used to be awesome with actual information. Now? All just fluff. When was the last time PFT broke a story?

When was the last time you read an article from the site, and didn't think, what a pretentious douche bag?
Originally posted by Jt8786:
I don't like Rosenthal...

Hell, I think just about everybody at PFT is an idiot. Site used to be awesome with actual information. Now? All just fluff. When was the last time PFT broke a story?

When was the last time you read an article from the site, and didn't think, what a pretentious douche bag?

They made an article of what grant Cohn said
I prefer it.

It gives us fire to burn the opposition.
Originally posted by BayArea:
ok I found this video.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4725482/can-the-pats-run-the-table

Now I want to puke because when evaluating the Pats schedule Setphen A. asks who do they have on here that can play? He then says the Jets twice, the Ravens, the Texans, and gives no mentions to the 49ers. That really pisses me off.

Didn't see anything about Joseph Addai, but maybe it wasn't the same piece...

It's the same piece. Thanks for finding it. He mentioned Joseph Addai as one of their new weapons twice.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Bayless this morning said the Pats will go 18-1 and win the SB. He listed Joseph Addai as one of the weapons on the team to put them over the top. Several hours later the Pats released Addai.
That's hilarious.

ahaha nice
This is called intrinsic motivation...stoking the fire within. Burn baby burn.
One of my buddies in Helsinki, called me yesterday afternoon asking had I seen the Preseason Power Rankings.
No I replied, next to never read those type of articles. While I was having a bited to eat, I decided to check what
had him so Fired-Up. After reading Greg Rosenthal' blog, and knowing my friend, I can better understand why he
called me. I left Greg - not that he'll read it - a reply, which I'll share here:

" Mr. Rosenthal, I see what you did here ... the powers that be at ESPN, needed an article for the start of NFL
camps opening. Something controversial, something that would drive up the blogs hit-count. I'll bet they even
supplied you with cheerleaders at your side, as you banged out this DRIVEL at your computer:

" Greg, Greg, he's our Man, if he can't do it, No-one-Can". ESPN, the Entertainment Sport Program Network,
has a new name in my book. How's this sound? ESPN: Exceptionally S H I T T Y Prognosticating Nitwits! "

They said we couldn't beat anyone last year.... Just sayin
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
It's the same piece. Thanks for finding it. He mentioned Joseph Addai as one of their new weapons twice.

Nice ... lol