There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Media and the 49ers

Stealth mode on
Originally posted by cciowa:
the media loves to build you up and they love to tear you down, unless you are the packers and the patriots of course

Bayless this morning said the Pats will go 18-1 and win the SB. He listed Joseph Addai as one of the weapons on the team to put them over the top. Several hours later the Pats released Addai.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Bayless this morning said the Pats will go 18-1 and win the SB. He listed Joseph Addai as one of the weapons on the team to put them over the top. Several hours later the Pats released Addai.
That's hilarious.
that's gold jerry, gold!
the media loves to build you up and they love to tear you down, unless you are the packers and the patriots of course

That's priceless

Did he really? If so that is f**king hilarious.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

That's priceless
that is the greatest thing i have ever heard
The Media DOES NOT play the game its ONLY their personal opinion witch doesnt mean jack..........We all know what kind of team we have & this is a team of destiny like it or not WE WILL be playing after December & beyond
So does that mean we are under the radar again?......if so Im down.....it worked so well for us last year......
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Did he really? If so that is f**king hilarious.

Not in my character to make sh*t up. This is really too good to be made up. I would think Steven A. would give him a lot of sh*t for that on their next segment.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jul 25, 2012 at 4:55 PM ]

lmao...

omg..
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
i dont know why he would ever assume that addai could be any sort of a weapon...the dude is finished

lol @ Bayless
ok I found this video.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4725482/can-the-pats-run-the-table

Now I want to puke because when evaluating the Pats schedule Setphen A. asks who do they have on here that can play? He then says the Jets twice, the Ravens, the Texans, and gives no mentions to the 49ers. That really pisses me off.

Didn't see anything about Joseph Addai, but maybe it wasn't the same piece...
i dont mind that some analysts are picking seattle to win our division everyone is entitled to their own opinion, although some do it just to be different..but the reasoning of our schedule being tougher this year is ridiculous..last i checked we play the same schedule as the rest of our division minus 2 games.