There are 183 users in the forums

Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Canadian
The Vancouver 49ers
Check out my power rankings guys_! Join the blog ! Tjssportstake.blogspot.com
My dream is that we meet the Chicago Bears in the playoffs... and beat the f**k out of them. Then win a super bowl :)
Originally posted by fister30:
Originally posted by verb1der:

I can't stop watching this..... hahahahaha

Damn dudes head smacked the pavement haaaard.
Agree with the latest power rankings? There's no debate that the Niners are the second-best team in the NFC.
I don't think people appreciate what Alex is doing this season. It doesn't matter if it is the system or the calls or whatever. Bottom line is our passing attack is a threat. You can't stack the box because we will take that from you. We are completely willing to throw deep or playpass or whatever. I think the key is because our passing is so efficient teams MUST defend it. This helps the run game tremendously. We have also shown that we will pass from ANY formation or run from ANY formation. in some ways this is very west coast. Hopefully nobody figures this out until it is too late.
Dude why the locks? I'm just responding directly to the author of the rankings comment about Alex being suspect.

• iohk
  • Veteran
Nub
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VA49er:
Dude why the locks? I'm just responding directly to the author of the rankings comment about Alex being suspect.

Because there is already a thread about power rankings. that's why the locks.
Preseason Expectations: 8-8

Admit it, no one thought the San Francisco 49ers would make the playoffs this year. First-year head coach, bust at quarterback, washed-up veteran at cornerback...this wasn't a playoff team.

But they are. And then some.

The 49ers are rolling behind that first-year head coach and bust at quarterback. Alex Smith is a contender for Comeback Player of the Year, and Jim Harbaugh is the Coach of the Year, no questions asked. Oh, and the washed-up veteran at cornerback, Carlos Rogers, is playing All-Pro football.

Every move has worked for the 49ers, who are riding an unbelievable eight-game win streak. They are one win away from wrapping up the NFC West.

Grade: A+++++++++++
Originally posted by jreff22:
Preseason Expectations: 8-8

Admit it, no one thought the San Francisco 49ers would make the playoffs this year. First-year head coach, bust at quarterback, washed-up veteran at cornerback...this wasn't a playoff team.

But they are. And then some.

The 49ers are rolling behind that first-year head coach and bust at quarterback. Alex Smith is a contender for Comeback Player of the Year, and Jim Harbaugh is the Coach of the Year, no questions asked. Oh, and the washed-up veteran at cornerback, Carlos Rogers, is playing All-Pro football.

Every move has worked for the 49ers, who are riding an unbelievable eight-game win streak. They are one win away from wrapping up the NFC West.

Grade: A+++++++++++

Matt Miller from the Bleacher Report for the win!
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Nov 20, 2011 at 10:16 PM ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Damn Packers just won't lose
Share 49ersWebzone