There are 190 users in the forums

Winning TD vs Detroit (Video taken by a fan at the game)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lol
Thanks for posting this! I love it! Been on the wrong side of this too many times over the years.
Bye week,,,enjoy
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Well this was my perspective

Hard celebrating by yourself when something like this happens huh? Looking around for someone to cheer with , but nobody cares, and looks like noone is even in there to begin with? Still though good stuff, true fan!!!
Lol nice :)
You could hear the air sucked out of the stadium after that, taking Detroits fans out of the game was almost as satisfying as the win itself.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Hard celebrating by yourself when something like this happens huh? Looking around for someone to cheer with , but nobody cares, and looks like noone is even in there to begin with? Still though good stuff, true fan!!!

whoever was yelling flag was pretty intent on ruining your celebration
Originally posted by InconvenientTooth:

whoever was yelling flag was pretty intent on ruining your celebration
It wouldnt ruin mine....that would make me talk sh** even harder, probably make that dude cry.....

hahaha that's the way i always preferred it when i was living in the midwest. where i lived it was always a sea of cowboy fans at the sports bars. always came close to fights on sundays. i'm actually surprised it never came to that. that celebration got me pumped too, nc!
It wouldnt ruin mine....that would make me talk sh** even harder, probably make that dude cry.....

thats always an option
Originally posted by 49erInDallas:
Thanks for posting this! I love it! Been on the wrong side of this too many times over the years.

So true. If we were in that situation previous years, i could see us making boneheaded mistakes or making a less than great play call. This season feels different, from the way the teams plays no matter what the score is, to half time adjustments, to a stifling and unforgiving defense, to an impeccable ST. Always loved my niners, but the swagger this team has is very different from teams past.
[ Edited by InconvenientTooth on Oct 22, 2011 at 12:37 PM ]

Originally posted by putangina:

hahaha that's the way i always preferred it when i was living in the midwest. where i lived it was always a sea of cowboy fans at the sports bars. always came close to fights on sundays. i'm actually surprised it never came to that. that celebration got me pumped too, nc!

Originally posted by InconvenientTooth:

thats always an option
Originally posted by 49erInDallas:

So true. If we were in that situation previous years, i couldsee us making bonehead mistakes or making a less than great play call. This season feels different, from the way the teams plays no matter what the score is, to half time adjustments, to a stifling and unforgiving defense, to an impeccable ST. Always loved my niners, but the swagger this team has is very different from teams past.

Consider Falcons, Saints last year, Dallas this year, and many more I cant think of right now, but this team for years could get close but not win in the end, we are now winning these games now, so bring on the Harbaugh SWAG, Its a good day to Bleed RED and GOLD....
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Well this was my perspective

I was the only Niners fan at the bar during that game and I was cheering louder than anybody! When the game was over I ran out the bar cheering and had my finger in the air like Namath did after the Jets won the super bowl. As I was running out of the bar I could hear people clapping for me in approval.
thats a great video. i love Delanie's reaction towards the end looks like he knows the camera is there
Love it
Dude was feeling hella crusty!! Lmaoo i love it
Share 49ersWebzone