There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh will not be fined

ESPN says Harbaugh and Schwartz will not be fined by the NFL for their incident. Caught that while watching the game.

B. Loyd traded to Rams
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 17, 2011 at 6:43 PM ]
He's totally fine!
  • obx49
  • Veteran
What's wrong with Harbaugh?
Thanks for the newsflash
he should probably chip on for Schwartz' medical bills on those crushed metacarpals.
Edited, for the English language was saved.
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Oct 17, 2011 at 6:47 PM ]
hes sick?!
Make a difference when you add a 'd'

Sorry
Neither should he be. So he shook the other coaches hand too hard and patted him on the back, big whoop! its the retarded reaction from Schwartz that should be condemned! Has Schwartz even admitted to his part in the incident or is he still going with the 'I was trying to congratulate Harbaugh' line??? Protocol my a$$!!
I can't believe a fine was considered for shaking a hand too hard. I mean yeah, Harbaugh could have given him the courtesy of looking him in the eye, but a fine??
Had Schwartz never overreact in the first place, this would not have been an issue covered by ESPN once every 5 mins. Instead, a terrific football game was overshadowed by post game antics. UGH. Go Niners
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PetSounds:
Had Schwartz never overreact in the first place, this would not have been an issue covered by ESPN once every 5 mins. Instead, a terrific football game was overshadowed by post game antics. UGH. Go Niners

There we're no punches thrown, thus no fine.
  • zero
  • Veteran
When we beat the Browns I wan't Jim to back flip his way to mid field, give the brute handslap/handshake to Browns coach, and then do a victory lap around the stadium. Then, and only then, will his excessive celebration warrant this much attention.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Are you sure because I saw Jim Schwartz take a huge blow to his ego
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by adacosta24:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Are you sure because I saw Jim Schwartz take a huge blow to his ego

LOL