LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Vic Fangio's comment that it was the best defensive performance he's ever been a

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Also, one of his shutouts at Stanford was against a QB who was a top-10 pick (Jake Locker) and the NFL Network voted the Dome Patrol as the #1 LB core of all time...I'm sure that D turned in some doozies as well.
You're really debating a comment made by their coach in the heat of the moment after a big win? You never played sports, did you? Sure it might not have been the best he's been a part of but so what. It was the best of the season and that's usually what they mean when they say that anyway. Coaches reuse that type of saying all the time. The players don't sit and overanalyze. They take the credit, gain confidence, and move on. I still can't believe we're fact checking a motivational opinion after a big game.
Originally posted by DMiller2007:
You're really debating a comment made by their coach in the heat of the moment after a big win? You never played sports, did you? Sure it might not have been the best he's been a part of but so what. It was the best of the season and that's usually what they mean when they say that anyway. Coaches reuse that type of saying all the time. The players don't sit and overanalyze. They take the credit, gain confidence, and move on. I still can't believe we're fact checking a motivational opinion after a big game.

Even if he did just mean this season (and what's your proof that when they say ever, they REALLY mean just this year?), I can't see the logic for calling it a better defensive performance than the Tampa or Cincy games (both of whom are just 1 game behind Detroit and have some very impressive wins this year). We allowed a combined 0 TD's and 3 FG's in those 2 games and forced multiple turnovers in each.
SHUT UP, for f**ks sake
Originally posted by Ajanke:
SHUT UP, for f**ks sake

Lol, it's always cute when people who don't like a thread do this s**t instead of just ignoring it.
Share 49ersWebzone