LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Every Around the Horn Panelist Took Schwartz's side.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Paige, Plaschke, Cowlishaw, MacMullin. They all said Harbaugh was way out of line and agreed with Schwartz that there is a "protocol." One of the panelists said he had never seen one coach be so dismissive of another coach in the post-game handshake.

no they didnt

woody paige said that schwartz does all that s**t anyways and is a hypocrite

Macmullin faulted both
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Paige, Plaschke, Cowlishaw, MacMullin. They all said Harbaugh was way out of line and agreed with Schwartz that there is a "protocol." One of the panelists said he had never seen one coach be so dismissive of another coach in the post-game handshake.

They must have not seen Schwartz stupid antics on the sideline.
here's something..

who cares?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
east coast bias
...did you even watch the segment?

people really need to stop posting what they interpret or spout off opinions as facts...
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:

What's their deal? Screw them, and the horse (Schwartz) they rode in on.
[ Edited by oldninerdude on Oct 17, 2011 at 2:12 PM ]
Wow. Jim Schwartz was a dick all game. Why not take that into consideration? Plus, if you can't take a slap on the back from a pumped up headcoach and act like a little girl then maybe you shouldn't talk so much trash.
[ Edited by taney71 on Oct 17, 2011 at 2:13 PM ]
Paige was on Harbaugh's side, and Macmullin was neutral. It was the Dallas and LA boys that took the crybaby's side.
Apparently the protocol is to start a fight if it isn't followed

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Apparently the protocol is to start a fight if it isn't followed

• Axl49
  • Veteran
NOT JIM ROME!!!!!!!!!!! He basically said he thrilled how harbaugh turned team around and that its funny how they all showing 49ers love now.
Sorry if you guys thought my summary was oversimplified. Yes, I watched the segment closely. You're right that Paige and MacMullan focused on Schwartz's culpability as well.

What I was getting at is that they all four agreed that Harbaugh was out of line. I still don't get it. I've watched it dozens of times and I don't see Harbaugh as having done anything wrong.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Paige was on Harbaugh's side, and Macmullin was neutral. It was the Dallas and LA boys that took the crybaby's side.

This
Originally posted by CHAMBAZ:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

This

Paige said Schwartz was out of line, but what I wanted someone to say was, "Um, I don't understand what Schwartz's deal was to begin with."
Share 49ersWebzone