There are 155 users in the forums

Bulletin Board Material

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How do you guys feel about all the bulletin board material that has been thrown around the last couple of weeks? I don't think its very wise to come out on twitter and act like a complete ass (Anthony Davis) or state publicly that you made a team quit. Especially when theres a pretty good probability you'll see those teams again in the playoffs.
I agree, the packers won the superbowl and didn't say stuff like that. The pats are good every season, and keep their mouths shut.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Oct 17, 2011 at 11:10 AM ]
Lions kept talking s**t all week, they were up in Davis face all game too. f**k them and their coach. THey can talk a good game but when another team brings it back to them all of sudden they are f**kin angels.

CHILD PLEASE, f**k THE LIONS
Yeah I can care less about the Lions, but if the Eagles make the playoffs, we could be in trouble. I think they're the best team we've played so far
They need to be afraid of us. We are the elephant in the room.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Yeah I can care less about the Lions, but if the Eagles make the playoffs, we could be in trouble. I think they're the best team we've played so far

......and we beat them.

I have confidence that we can do it again.
Pro athletes do not need words to play better in a game.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Lions kept talking s**t all week, they were up in Davis face all game too. f**k them and their coach. THey can talk a good game but when another team brings it back to them all of sudden they are f**kin angels.

was going to say something similar, another side of it that Suh even ripped AD's helmet off and no flags. but when Soap does a less violent swipe he gets the flag

refs were definitely one sided

Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
How do you guys feel about all the bulletin board material that has been thrown around the last couple of weeks? I don't think its very wise to come out on twitter and act like a complete ass (Anthony Davis) or state publicly that you made a team quit. Especially when theres a pretty good probability you'll see those teams again in the playoffs.

Most of the time I would agree with you, but I watched how arrogant the Lions D-linemen were acting and saw Anthony Davis respond. He became a man in that game by standing up to Suh and it lit a fire in his belly. It's been a while since I've last seen our linemen this fired up and like what I'm seeing. He earned his paycheck yesterday and he deserves to gloat. I hope this was not a flash in the pan and also hope he doesn't do this on a regular basis.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
When we didn't have attitude, we were mad. Now that we got attitude, we are still mad.

To be honest, I love this new mentality. Been a long time coming.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

was going to say something similar, another side of it that Suh even ripped AD's helmet off and no flags. but when Soap does a less violent swipe he gets the flag

refs were definitely one sided

When I saw that, I knew the refs were in the lions pocket, along with all the other calls. I mean suh didn't even go after the ball carrier, he went straight at AD, and went for the helmet.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Pro athletes do not need words to play better in a game.

I'm going with this.

Plus, players across the league smack talk on Twitter, it's nothing new.
Originally posted by baltien:
Originally posted by YungAce:

......and we beat them.

I have confidence that we can do it again.

Well bulletin board material applies to the teams we've played so far because we haven't mouthed off to any future opponents and I just think they're the best team we've played. That's it. With home field advantage I think we could beat anyone but the Packers or Pats right now.
Share 49ersWebzone