There are 204 users in the forums

How about that Bruce Miller

This guy put the clamps with a few KEY blocks on who is considered to be the NFL's best D-lineman, Suh. On both of Gore's huge runs he stepped in and put a wham block on Suh so that Gore could go free on quick hitters that resulted in big runs. Go figure!
Morris will get cut when he gets healthy. Thank You Miller.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Morris will get cut when he gets healthy. Thank You Miller.

Ah, we agree on this one.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
He gets very limited playing time. I'd like to see him get a throw or two in his direction so it's not so obvious we're running. Delanie has been playing fullback as well and is clearly the better passing threat.
Delanie Walker made those blocks on Suh but Miller is much better then Norris.
[ Edited by angelv05 on Oct 17, 2011 at 9:25 AM ]
Miller>>>Norris

it's not even close
norris is a waste of a roster spot , i still havent forgave him after that seahawks game where he floped in the endzone.
Originally posted by angelv05:
Delanie Walker made those blocks on Suh but Miller is much better then Norris.

True. Delanie cracked back on Suh. I didn't like Delanie dropping that TD pass in the end zone, but I guess you can say he made up for it at the end of the game with the slant for the winning TD.

I like Miller and think he is better than Norris, though.
It's kind of a strange statement to make, saying a 7th round rookie who didn't even play offense in college is the key to a team's offense, but that is exactly what I think we have here. This is just a completely different team with Bruce on the sidelines. He's a guy who doesn't put up numbers, but his contribution to the team is huge none the less. Think back to the beginning of the season and our offense struggling. Moran Norris was the Fullback in those first two games, the running game was sputtering and the whole offense was in a funk. Norris then suffered the injury in the Dallas game which thrust Miller into the lineup for the Cincinnati game. While the Cincy game was more of the same, things as we know would change. Starting in Philly the running game got on track, and the rest of the offense as coach Harbaugh would say, was Arrow up. This in part was due to Miller's ability to quickly adapt to run blocking, blitz pickup, and being an outlet receiver. That started the run of wins that ended last night. Now, I am not saying his absence is the only or even the biggest reason for the loss, but I think it was an important one. We still may have lost the game as the offensive line struggled pretty badly, but I am sure that Bruce would have been able to halt some of the pressure on Alex in a key situation with his blitz pickup. Maybe he could have gotten a key first down as an outlet receiver. Ugh, I'm getting into hypotheticals and I hate hypotheticals. The point is that I think the team missed him at FB last night a lot more than people realized.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Nov 25, 2011 at 6:37 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I think it's a possibility. He's definitely better than Moran.

As for the rest of your post.

i saw norris miss more than a couple blocks last night. Miller is 10x better.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
I think it's a possibility. He's definitely better than Moran.

As for the rest of your post.

lol that's ok. I know I kind of rambled a little bit. Some of it is probably redundant anyway.
We need another FB next year, Bruce and a rookie leading the way
Norris f**king sucks.
miller and snyder are the keys.. everybody know norris and rachael suck balls!
Share 49erswebzone