There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How about that Bruce Miller

This guy put the clamps with a few KEY blocks on who is considered to be the NFL's best D-lineman, Suh. On both of Gore's huge runs he stepped in and put a wham block on Suh so that Gore could go free on quick hitters that resulted in big runs. Go figure!
Morris will get cut when he gets healthy. Thank You Miller.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Morris will get cut when he gets healthy. Thank You Miller.

Ah, we agree on this one.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
He gets very limited playing time. I'd like to see him get a throw or two in his direction so it's not so obvious we're running. Delanie has been playing fullback as well and is clearly the better passing threat.
Delanie Walker made those blocks on Suh but Miller is much better then Norris.
[ Edited by angelv05 on Oct 17, 2011 at 9:25 AM ]
Miller>>>Norris

it's not even close
norris is a waste of a roster spot , i still havent forgave him after that seahawks game where he floped in the endzone.
Originally posted by angelv05:
Delanie Walker made those blocks on Suh but Miller is much better then Norris.

True. Delanie cracked back on Suh. I didn't like Delanie dropping that TD pass in the end zone, but I guess you can say he made up for it at the end of the game with the slant for the winning TD.

I like Miller and think he is better than Norris, though.
He's so good that he's the only starter on the team where Baalke didn't go out of his way to provide legit competition. He doesn't even have a true back-up near as I can tell. Seriously. Who's going to be running at FB with 2nd and 3rd groups thoughout the summer? The UDFA's? Dixon? It just struck me today.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
He's so good that he's the only starter on the team where Baalke didn't go out of his way to provide legit competition. He doesn't even have a true back-up near as I can tell. Seriously. Who's going to be running at FB with 2nd and 3rd groups thoughout the summer? The UDFA's? Dixon? It just struck me today.

All things considered, this still might be the most impressive pick from last year's draft.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:

All things considered, this still might be the most impressive pick from last year's draft.

Agreed, Why would we provide competition for Rookie DE turned FB who was voted pro-bowl alternate? Thats all I gotta say, I think besides ILB this position didn't need to be touched one bit. GO BRUCE!
[ Edited by sfout on Apr 29, 2012 at 11:11 PM ]
  • hazy
  • Veteran

dixon actually might make a good fb. but do we really need him? bruce is a boss obviously. delanie is a boss obviously. i dont see the need. i do like the kid though, even if he is annoying as s**t.
This guy has quetly become a very good player! What I mean is he is in the second year of converting to fullback from DE/OLB and he looks like he's been playing fullback his entire carreer.

He throws some incredible blocks out there.,

Hats off to him and JH for believing his skil set would translate over, I love it when late rounders like Miller become starters. Shows guys that it's not always only about first round picks (Jenkins).
He is the epitome of blue-collar. I was so disappointed that Clay Matthews batted down that pass to him in the second quarter. It would have been a much deserved touchdown. I'd like to see 2-3 passes go his way against Atlanta. He has nice hands and runs well after the catch. Nolan is going to rely on scheme rather than individual players to combat this offense. Getting everyone involved and spreading the ball around could be the key.
[ Edited by Karma on Jan 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM ]
GINGER POWER!