LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Greg Roman knows how to gameplan!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Like how we gameplanned superb for the Vikings game right?

Roman doesn't call the defense and yes we were outcoached in the Vikings game, but when Minny has the ball almost 35 minutes, you can't expect to do much offensively with Alex holding his hat on the sidelines. We will lose Roman, I just hope it is to a team in the AFC

Wasnt even talking about the defense

I know, I did only because I felt that when one unit performs miserably on this team, the other units are bound to be impacted. Now in the Minny game, yes the offense was poorly called you can argue, but what really stood out to me that game was the defense not getting off the field to give our offense more opportunities. We can't be perfect every game or even close to it, but so far Roman has simply gotten the job done this year coming off of his only offseason with this team. The arrow is pointing up for him and I do believe he will be promoted elsewhere to my dismay. But that is the NFL, when you do well, others want in
Like how we gameplanned superb for the Vikings game right?

Agree, great game plan against Bills, but that Offensive gameplan vs Vikes was like watching a different team Offensively and completely differed from our team identity. Glad they got back to what we do best
Bills game 39 rushing att, 25 pass att
Vikes 20 rush (only 12 carries by Gore) 24 pass att.

Bring on the Giants 1 more NY team to dominate!

Go Niners!
Who do we have on the wing "IF" Roman bolts after this season (for a HC job)?

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Does roman have hc qualities? He seems like a soft dude
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I hate to say it but i know its coming the way this offense has taken off the whole league is on noticed ESPECIALLY the teams that have their head coaches on a HOT seat. ROMAN IS NEXT IN LINE for a head coaching job some team is going to snatch this master mind away from us & we have to deal with it.

So who do we replace him with? anybody else with similar play calls?

This type of offense work perfect for the players we have i hope we dont change to a different type of scheme

I was always under the impression that the 49ers run Harbaugh's offense.
Roman just adds wrinkles here and there, like the jumbo running package.

Also, I think Geep Chryst would be the next logical choice for OC.
Really like what he is doing most of the time with the playcalling. Seems like he has been a bit more creative and aggressive this season, but also seems to get a lil' too conservative at times also. Like to see them keep improving though.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kidash98:
Who do we have on the wing "IF" Roman bolts after this season (for a HC job)?

Share 49ersWebzone