LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 395 users in the forums

Greg Roman knows how to gameplan!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hats off to Greg Roman who, week in and week out, creates mismatches and great schemes with his different formations.

Loved the way he attacked Detroits Wide 9 defensive line stance by motioning a TE or FB into the RG position and attacked SUH straight up!!!

Gotta love the "we're going to run no matter who's across us" mentality.
I hate to say it but i know its coming the way this offense has taken off the whole league is on noticed ESPECIALLY the teams that have their head coaches on a HOT seat. ROMAN IS NEXT IN LINE for a head coaching job some team is going to snatch this master mind away from us & we have to deal with it.

So who do we replace him with? anybody else with similar play calls?

This type of offense work perfect for the players we have i hope we dont change to a different type of scheme

whoa, my mind was f**ked for a second....I was like how can it be oct 16th already....then I read the next post and its Oct. 8th
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM ]
Like how we gameplanned superb for the Vikings game right?
Originally posted by Afrikan:
whoa, my mind was f**ked for a second....I was like how can it be oct 16th already....then I read the next post and its Oct. 8th

That's the after affect from posting Alex hate posts. You brain cells die a little every time you spun one.

I kid, I kid
It'll be a bummer to see him ago, but at least Harbaugh is already starting his own coaching tree. With Harbaugh's coaching and Alex's understanding of the playbook I can't imagine it falling off too bad.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

That's the after affect from posting Alex hate posts. You brain cells die a little every time you spun one.

I kid, I kid
but what about the other guys who have more Alex hate posts than me? how can they even type?
Alex Smith will be his own OC
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Kinda glad we lost that game now after what we've seen the past 2 weeks.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

I kid, I kid
but what about the other guys who have more Alex hate posts than me? how can they even type?

Went amnesiac and changed name to McLovinAlexSmith
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM ]

Now for him to throw in a lil more PA during RZ/GL situations
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i miss the good o' days when coaching staffs and teams would stay together forevar. Roman will be gone next season for sure.
Our coaches also improve every week.

They make mistakes and learn from them.

Roman doesn't call the defense and yes we were outcoached in the Vikings game, but when Minny has the ball almost 35 minutes, you can't expect to do much offensively with Alex holding his hat on the sidelines. We will lose Roman, I just hope it is to a team in the AFC
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Roman doesn't call the defense and yes we were outcoached in the Vikings game, but when Minny has the ball almost 35 minutes, you can't expect to do much offensively with Alex holding his hat on the sidelines. We will lose Roman, I just hope it is to a team in the AFC

Wasnt even talking about the defense
Share 49ersWebzone