There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Culliver > Peterson

Culliver > Peterson

Peterson at the bottom

Caption this!
even culliver took him out lulz
peterson did not look good at all today, on defense or special teams.
29 > 21
Originally posted by global_nomad:

In all honesty, I think this picture best best exemplifies who we are as a team. Take a look at the names on the back of the Jersey. It's not the usual suspects -- Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, or Dashon Goldson -- it's Anthony Dixon, a 3rd string runningback; Chris Culliver, a safety converted cornerback; Blake Costanzo, a person who only sees the field on punts and kicks.

This is a TEAM folks, every man on the roster is willing to work hard and sacrifice for each other. Blue collar at it's finest. We honor the game by playing it the way it was designed to be played. We play hard, we play smart, we play together. And sometimes, it ain't pretty -- just take a look at the lack of highlights -- but, dammit, football ain't made to be "pretty".

This picture speaks volumes.

This is the beginning of something special.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

In all honesty, I think this picture best best exemplifies who we are as a team. Take a look at the names on the back of the Jersey. It's not the usual suspects -- Patrick Willis, Justin Smith, or Dashon Goldson -- it's Anthony Dixon, a 3rd string runningback; Chris Culliver, a safety converted cornerback; Blake Costanzo, a person who only sees the field on punts and kicks.

This is a TEAM folks, every man on the roster is willing to work hard and sacrifice for each other. Blue collar at it's finest. We honor the game by playing it the way it was designed to be played. We play hard, we play smart, we play together. And sometimes, it ain't pretty -- just take a look at the lack of highlights -- but, dammit, football ain't made to be "pretty".

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

wow patrick peterson is michael crabtree's b***h, lol damn, he juked peterson TWICE on that beautiful 38 yard YAC
Boom!!! Now what?

Also, look at the post right above. It that was true back in 2011, how much more now....LOL
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 30, 2012 at 7:07 PM ]
Peterson is beyond overrated
Really love the way Culliver has been playing all year long. If Michael Floyd doesn't make an incredible one handed catch, he may end up with a second interception in the game. The pass he knocked down in the endzone was just an amazing play!
Cully in tha house!

I honestly thought Culliver played better at CB last year and he is furthering my belief this year.

Dudes arrow is definitely up.
Patrick Peterson is worse in coverage than Adrian Wilson. And that is saying something.

Both are among the worst at their positions in the NFL.
stiff hips
Title is mathematically sound.