LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 437 users in the forums

Culliver > Peterson

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Culliver > Peterson

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Re-watching the game. I'm beginning to think Patrick Peterson might be another Mike Rumph. Not yet totally but he's going towards that way.

Chromartie maybe?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Re-watching the game. I'm beginning to think Patrick Peterson might be another Mike Rumph. Not yet totally but he's going towards that way.

Chromartie maybe?

Don't know much of either of the Cromartie. But to further the Mike Rumph similarity. Both a bit overrated coming out of college. NFL team started to go his way to challenge him. He couldn't handle it for very long and lost his confidence. Right now I see the NFL going towards Peterson to challenge him. How will he handle it as they do it more and more. Because teams are having some success throwing his way. We will have to see how Peterson handle it. Will he up his game or fade away.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 31, 2012 at 8:31 PM ]

Chromartie maybe?

Don't know much of either of the Cromartie. But to further the Mike Rumph similarity. Both a bit overrated coming out of college. NFL team started to go his way to challenge him. He couldn't handle it for very long and lost his confidence. Right now I see the NFL going towards Peterson to challenge him. How will he handle it as they do it more and more. Because teams are having some success throwing his way. We will have to see how Peterson handle it. Will he up his game or fade away.

I threw chromartie in because was making big plays on returns too, but overrated at CB

Chromartie maybe?

I threw chromartie in because was making big plays on returns too, but overrated at CB

OK, gotcha.

Rumph should have been moved to safety from day one. That was a poor job of not knowing how to put a guy in a position to succeed. Even if he didn't pan out, I'd say he had a better shot at FS than CB.
Chromartie maybe?

peterson has to f**k a lot of b***hes to be like cromartie

Chromartie maybe?

i would throw in deangelo hall or philip buchanon.

can and will make big plays, but will give up a whole bunch of them as well.
One thing is for sure, in my mind, is if Culliver keeps playing like he's playing he'll be starting next season.
Carlos Rodgers has very little guaranteed money going forward, $3.75m. He probably gets cut after 2013 and we re-sign Brown.
All Culliver does is break up passes left and right. He's gonna be a great player.

• Disp
  • Veteran
He already is a great player. Culliver and Goldson are by far our best DB's.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
One thing is for sure, in my mind, is if Culliver keeps playing like he's playing he'll be starting next season.

• Garce
  • Veteran
can we expect anything but biast results?

I rarely see Culliver getting burned.
He covers the #1 receivers on 3rd down.

I don't know if he is as fast or athletic as Peterson.... doesn't make Peterson a better corner doe.
Originally posted by Garcia:
can we expect anything but biast results?

I rarely see Culliver getting burned.
He covers the #1 receivers on 3rd down.

I don't know if he is as fast or athletic as Peterson.... doesn't make Peterson a better corner doe.

Yup. The only time he gets beat is on perfect throws or he thinks he has coverage and gives up on the play. This in the NFL, just because you are on em doesn't mean they are covered.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yup. The only time he gets beat is on perfect throws or he thinks he has coverage and gives up on the play. This in the NFL, just because you are on em doesn't mean they are covered.

Peterson or Culliver?
Share 49ersWebzone