There are 562 users in the forums

BYE WEEK FIXES

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What do you hope to see the 49ers "fix" during the bye week? Here is my priority list:

1. Alex Smith's high throws -- work on getting his throws down and hitting his receivers more in stride.
2. Improve WR participation into the game plan
3. Shore up oline play so that VD can be used more in the passing game
4. Get Braylon back!
5. Generally expand the playbook a bit more

There's not much to say about the defense - Fangio and the players have done a great job.
get healthy
Braylon 100% healthy= more big plays
Can't wait to get Edwards back, hell yea.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Braylon will help with the high passes as well since he's taller and can jump and do crazy 1 handed catches and s**t. But yeah Alex needs to work on that too.
Originally posted by Go49erss:
Braylon 100% healthy= more big plays

Yep, I'm with you on this. Two weeks of getting healthy, and Braylon should be back. Man I hate Morgan gone for the season though.
this team could be scary with braylon back
Braylon lining up opposite of a rejuvenated crabtree, thats the main thing i want to see. Our offense could start matching up to the play of our defense.
Braylon back fixes a lot on our offense. It also helps spring out davis and walker
Originally posted by HearstFan:
What do you hope to see the 49ers "fix" during the bye week? Here is my priority list:

1. Alex Smith's high throws -- work on getting his throws down and hitting his receivers more in stride.
4. Get Braylon back!

There's not much to say about the defense - Fangio and the players have done a great job.

All the above, esp #'s 1 and 3.

I think Harbaugh needs to work on his handshakes.
Originally posted by excelsior:
I think Harbaugh needs to work on his handshakes.

LOL
This is the first BYE where I actually welcome it. Being 5-1 and hear the media backtrack will be fun to experience.
It'll be nice to get some guys back in the lineup healthy.
Originally posted by HearstFan:

4. Get Braylon back!

I think after the first play from scrimmage, we had to keep our tight ends in to block most of the game.
This severely impacted our offense's ability to pass to them. We didn't run any slants until the last game-winning TD.
Why that is, I have no idea. The Lions were slashing us with slants all throughout the 2nd half...repeatedly.
Share 49ersWebzone