There are 227 users in the forums

BYE WEEK FIXES

Shop Find 49ers gear online
And tell Goldson to stop kicking the ball and start making more boneshattering hits
The Browns certainly wont' be a push-over. Their defense is ranked pretty high (especially their pass D).
The number one fix is to stay hungry and to NOT LOOK PAST CLEVELAND. Bye weeks can take you edge. Hopefully Harbaugh keepsem fired up, we get healthy and I agree that hopeully Crabs AND Braylon get some good reps with Smith. THe Oline needs to build on todays performance and dominate cleveland.
Originally posted by excelsior:
I think Harbaugh needs to work on his handshakes.

for sure
The Offense.
bribe the refs to FIX the games in OUR favor....too soon?
We need Braylon back BAD. Looked like Crabtree was our only WR today. Vernon Davis must get more targets as well. Pretty sure Peele got more chances then him.
Originally posted by HearstFan:
What do you hope to see the 49ers "fix" during the bye week? Here is my priority list:

1. Alex Smith's high throws -- work on getting his throws down and hitting his receivers more in stride.
2. Improve WR participation into the game plan
3. Shore up oline play so that VD can be used more in the passing game
4. Get Braylon back!
5. Generally expand the playbook a bit more

There's not much to say about the defense - Fangio and the players have done a great job.
Agree 100%
He only throws high to crabtree everyone else it's eight on the money
Originally posted by Byisgod:
The Browns certainly wont' be a push-over. Their defense is ranked pretty high (especially their pass D).

correct

I agree with all of your fixes.

I think Alex was off today (high passes) for the the most part but our wr's need to make more tough catchs. Frank dropped a couple. Crabs had a very nice high grab over the middle but also dropped a beautiful pass by Alex down the sideline, which would have been a big gain. Walker dropped a TD in the endzone due to bad hand placement. These drops along with Alex's high passes makes for a shakey passing game today, which we need to shore up.

Oline is run blocking much better but pass protection is still a major issure. We can't take a 7 step drop due to extreme pressure so it limits down the field passing game. I think the off week will help the coachs get them in better positions and working together.

D is great!!
Uh we had 15 penalties...some were bad calls(Soap hands to the face?) but some were stupid mistakes (goldson kicking the ball?)

Definatley need to fix that
man I can't wait for Edwards to get back! and maybe Lloyd? http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2011/10/16/report-49ers-among-teams-most-interested-in-broncos-wr-lloyd/

i really hope above all crabs and edwards work extra with smith and get some extra practice time in so they can work on chemistry.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
this team could be scary with braylon back

Agree
Get Crabtree, Edwards and Alex Smith in sync.
Share 49ersWebzone