LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 209 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handshake with Jim Schwartz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I can understand why Schwartz was upset, BUT.. He should've been the bigger man -- or whatever -- and let it go.
Schwartz is a little b%^ch. He was upset they lost like they should have all year.
Harbaugh is dumb cuz he has no respectful to Jim Schwartz... he need a mature and shaking his hand.. If he scream for immature and no respectful to him. I am sure the refs will give him bad mood and bad games.. you never know?!?!
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Hey Jimbo, ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE. Shake the man's hand while you are looking him in the eye and say "nice challange coach" or see you in the playoffs. Don't act like a classless act. How do do you expect your player's to be mature and disciplined if you aren't? This kind of crap has a way of coming back on you and your team. You always talk about getting every little edge that you can but you are taking an edge away from your team in the playoffs.

Originally posted by maxsmart:
Agreed. Schwartz was the bigger douchebag, but Harbaugh should have been a little classier

There was nothing classless about what Harbaugh did.
"Act like you've been there before." Why? We're trying to build a bully here.
Rub that salt in their wounds coach! Do it!

I'm sorry i didn't know swhartz was f**king royalty , Harbaugh shook his hand patted him on the back and walked away , Shwartz just lied on national tv saying he was pushed watch the video smashmouth 51 your a douche just like that sore loser of a coach for the lions, Shwartz=liar pos in my book
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Look at Schwartz's face

looks like a toddler just muddying the diaper
  • g60nx
  • Veteran
I love this thread
What does Schwarts want some roses for losing. There is alot of coaches that hardly give a hand shake at all, so whats your deal?
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Thing that sucks is people will be only talking about the after game brawl, and not about the comeback win.
Who would have thought that Vernon's best block of the game was Schwartz.

He talks about there's protocol in this league.... Yeah starting a fight goes right into that protocol
lol har-balls
Shook his hands too hard lol
Schwartz is a douche and got what was coming to him imo

Harbaugh is just full of win.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Thing that sucks is people will be only talking about the after game brawl, and not about the comeback win.

thats what im saying too, we just beat an undefeated team but they are spending more time on all of this then they are on the highlights, it will be like that all week.

and im not saying harbaugh is in the wrong, he wasnt. but its just another shadow over another great victory
Share 49ersWebzone