LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handshake with Jim Schwartz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My money is on Harbaugh. Harbaugh knocks Schwartz out in the first 30 seconds of the 1st round.
Originally posted by suso365:
"I see my Schwartz is bigger than yours".

WINNER!
TOO FUNNY! BIG NUMBER 77 AND 75 WERE READY AND HAVE JIMS BACK!!
I am consulting a lawyer after this, you don't shake someone's hand that hard and brutally push them in the back, I'm in the back of Ford Field guys and I definitely have a herniated disc.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Anthony Davis

Lions got TeaBaggggggged in thier house lmao.. lol and i saved shwartz life at the end..

Did he really tweet that!?!?

LOL . . .yes

https://twitter.com/#!/AnthonyDavis76/status/125680174330163201

i f**king love life right now

Holy crap, are you kidding!!! I can't believe he tweeted that. I guess "they quit" wasn't shocking enough anymore
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Anthony Davis

Lions got TeaBaggggggged in thier house lmao.. lol and i saved shwartz life at the end..

Did he really tweet that!?!?

LOL . . .yes

https://twitter.com/#!/AnthonyDavis76/status/125680174330163201

Originally posted by zillabeast:

Holy Mole! Schawrzts is a bEAoch!
Swartz celebrated after everyone of his wins with that punk ass punch at the air sht. He's butt hurt and he needs to stop being a p*ssy.
Originally posted by JimSchwartz:
I am consulting a lawyer after this, you don't shake someone's hand that hard and brutally push them in the back, I'm in the back of Ford Field guys and I definitely have a herniated disc.

which pbm are you?
Harbaugh with his backwards pinky would sleep Schwartz in 5 seconds.

I hope Jim talked some s**t to Schwartz for telling him he wouldn't be able to do anything before the season started. News flash Schwartz, we're better than you are.
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
My money is on Harbaugh. Harbaugh knocks Schwartz out in the first 30 seconds of the 1st round.

Harbaugh would Pacman his ass....
Originally posted by niners_guy:
I don't care what Schwartz said or did. Collect yourself for a civil handshake and act like you've been there before Harbaugh. Don't stoop to their level an and try to show your team has some class. Love the win, but this cheapened it a slight amount

I have to agree. Schwartz over reacted, and came off looking like a baby, but Harbaugh needs to compose himself before he does the handshake. No big deal he is a rookie coach after all.
Originally posted by JimSchwartz:

which pbm are you?
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:

Harbaugh would Pacman his ass....
Share 49ersWebzone