There are 183 users in the forums

Penalties in the Lions game - honest dialog

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I've got to say, I think this is one of the most poorly officiated games I have ever seen. The calls aren't just against us, Detroit is getting bad calls too.

Just awful. The officials have a conference after EVERY call. Even they don't know what the penalties are.
Originally posted by OldGold:
I've got to say, I think this is one of the most poorly officiated games I have ever seen. The calls aren't just against us, Detroit is getting bad calls too.

Just awful. The officials have a conference after EVERY call. Even they don't know what the penalties are.

Are they trying to make up by calling the horse collar of Gore?
The calls are bad both ways. Look at Gore's latest run and you'll see that Ginn blocks in the back at the LOS, and springs Gore. It is going both ways.
GOD DAMNIT
All the calls on us are terrible, 80% are legit, the rest are ticky tack home field s**t.
Don't forget about the false start on the tight end going in motion in the first quarter.
bad calls all the way around. At first I thought they were really against us but they have made some bad calls against Detriot too. Let them play... plain and simple.
Seems both teams have been able to talk the officials into calls, or an official coming from another location changed it?
It was just a poorly officiated game. Detroit was penalized by some horrifically bad calls as well.
Share 49ersWebzone