Felix Jones
Miles Austin
Lagarret Blount
Arian Foster in the pre season.
McCoy from tampa
Jahvid Best
Montario Hardesty
[ Edited by susweel on Oct 31, 2011 at 1:58 PM ]
WE were the ones to injure Foster? i never knew that. haha, whos next? I'm callin Best. he gets hit in the knee. out for season.
[ Edited by GuessWhosOn3rd on Oct 15, 2011 at 12:43 PM ]
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
WE were the ones to injure Foster? i never knew that. haha, whos next? I'm callin Best. he gets hit in the knee. out for season.

thats kinda f**ked up lol

Yah Pat injured him on a tackle.
Hey hey! This is baaaaaad karma!

Retract your statement immediately!
ya the zone is full of badazzmofos

want some come get some want it bad enough come take some
This is going to turn into an injury prediction thread..
We hurt Vick's finger, if that counts. Maclin didn't look too good after a few hits, but the injuries seemed minor. Gerald McCoy.
We broke josh morgans leg
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
We hurt Vick's finger, if that counts. Maclin didn't look too good after a few hits, but the injuries seemed minor. Gerald McCoy.

No we weren't the ones that hurt his hand, one of the Giants players did that the previous week. and it seemed like we could never bring him down...
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

thats kinda f**ked up lol

yeah that is, I never wish any injury upon anyone. I wouldnt want to go thru the same injury someone goes thru. I can only imagine what a ACL, Knee, Hand, etc... injury feels like.
Originally posted by mike:
No we weren't the ones that hurt his hand, one of the Giants players did that the previous week. and it seemed like we could never bring him down...

I'm not talking about his non-throwing hand injury. Justin Smith definitely injured Vick's fingers ON HIS THROWING HAND on a failed sack. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/03/another-week-another-vick-injury/
[ Edited by 12b6demurrer on Oct 15, 2011 at 1:14 PM ]
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:

didnt there tackle peters get injured on that play
Yea i dont want no karma. People were talking about all the Rams recievers who were injured and a couple of weeks later Morgan goes down. I dont like seeing anybody go down with injury.
Michael Robinson week 1