LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 194 users in the forums

Mike Iupati

Is Mike ok? I remember one play where Kapp ran right, Mike didnt come around fast enough to seal off his guy who eventually got to Kapp. I recall him limping one time after a play as well. I was thinking maybe that was why they didnt go deep into their run formations as Mike might be carrying a minor injury.

Not sure if the team injury list is out yet, but wouldnt be surprised if the big guy is on there.
[ Edited by ace49ers on Jan 22, 2013 at 11:02 PM ]
Per PFF it was his worst game of the year.

Side note: Saw his brother at a bar in downtown Atlanta after the game
physically he's fine ..
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/15/early-talks-commence-between-49ers-and-iupati/

To all the clones who said, "we can't keep both Willis and Boman - who should we let go?" AND, "we can't keep bot Davis and Iupati - who should we let go?"

I told you so.

We keep both!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

lol marsh is happy
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Apr 15, 2013 at 8:30 AM ]
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/15/early-talks-commence-between-49ers-and-iupati/

To all the clones who said, "we can't keep both Willis and Boman - who should we let go?" AND, "we can't keep bot Davis and Iupati - who should we let go?"

I told you so.

We keep both!

Good news.

I sure hope they get a deal done sooner rather than later.
"see my homies getting guap right now and im getting cut right now" - boobie dixon
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
salary cap hell here we come
Great news...no need to wait until the final year before locking them up! Way to go Harbaalke!

The real question may be who's the next Dashon Goldson? While we have a great front office and continue to draft well and sign our core guys...some will escape our roster at some point. Might it be Crabtree? As for surely it won't be Aldon or Kaepernick.
Originally posted by 49Hounds:
Great news...no need to wait until the final year before locking them up! Way to go Harbaalke!

The real question may be who's the next Dashon Goldson? While we have a great front office and continue to draft well and sign our core guys...some will escape our roster at some point. Might it be Crabtree? As for surely it won't be Aldon or Kaepernick.

Pretty much, especially if he plays well again this year. It's pretty obvious that our FO values the line.

good idea to keep the O-line intact. We cant sign everybody so this probably means Crabtree and VD wont get new contracts when theirs are up
Originally posted by 49Hounds:

Unfortunately, it'll have to be Crabtree. It's time to start looking for another WR in the draft. There's no telling how long Boldin will be around and we don't know how healthy Manningham will be after his injury. We finally get a legit #1 WR and we're about to lose him already. Damn it!
  • thl408
This is good. Kap with a running attack and time in the pocket is a great foundation for the offense.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Get r dun.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Unfortunately, it'll have to be Crabtree. It's time to start looking for another WR in the draft. There's no telling how long Boldin will be around and we don't know how healthy Manningham will be after his injury. We finally get a legit #1 WR and we're about to lose him already. Damn it!

About to lose him? He's got 2 years left on his contract...
Share 49ersWebzone