There are 200 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mike Iupati

Yo I think he is battling through something right now with that leg. And just thinking about it, he said at the combine last year "He likes to destroy people" (something along those lines) well since then, he has been.

But if he can go out there Sunday with bothered leg and holds off Suh and that D-Line in route to a win. Would take us to 5-1 at our break!!! Wowzers I'm gonna be runnin wild through my living room Sunday afternoon!
yeah
I say if we can survive without him, don't force him to play this week, let this be week one of a two week rest for him, so he can heal up for the rest of teh season.
he practiced and has been cleared for the game

dont have the exact quote but i believe it was roman who said he would be surprised if he didnt play
Football players play football. If he wants to play he'll play. It's not like anyone is going to say, "Hey Mike, you think you could just help us beat the lions and then we'll figure it out after the season?" Seriously. You know sometimes you have to play hurt in football. You have to play through some stuff. Sometimes you get hurt. Most times you don't. It's like everyone is on edge from morgan's injury. Where was the bench frank gore thread when he had a bum ankle? Who was worried about gore when he ran off his first big run?

He practiced, he's cleared to play. Relax everyone. Let's just focus on rooting for a win.
Originally posted by VA49er:
Football players play football. If he wants to play he'll play. It's not like anyone is going to say, "Hey Mike, you think you could just help us beat the lions and then we'll figure it out after the season?" Seriously. You know sometimes you have to play hurt in football. You have to play through some stuff. Sometimes you get hurt. Most times you don't. It's like everyone is on edge from morgan's injury. Where was the bench frank gore thread when he had a bum ankle? Who was worried about gore when he ran off his first big run?

He practiced, he's cleared to play. Relax everyone. Let's just focus on rooting for a win.

? You sound like a man who needs to relax lol. Do a jay man.
Word.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
"You-potty"
It's not just Suh, it's the whole defensive line of the Lions that the offensive line has to handle. Mike Iupati don't have to go it alone. It's cliche as hell, but the offensive line has to play as a unit. Plus the RB and TE. That's the only way we can win the game.

Harbaugh will come out running the ball down the throat of that vaunted defensive line of the Lions. And just when they think they can handle that challenge and their DB looking in the backfield like the Bucs did, Smith will pick them apart down field.

Going to be a hell of a game. Can't wait till Sunday.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 14, 2011 at 9:42 PM ]
Is this thread about Mike Iupati?
Originally posted by gamechanger:

Hi my name is Mike Iupati. I am a offensive lineman in the NFL for the San Francisco 49ers.

I am one of the up and coming Guards in the league. I could go into a ton of detail for why I am so good but in the interest of time I am
just going to label myself a beast and call it good.

Sincerely Mike Iupati
What's his status? Is he a go for today?
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:

Yep!
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:

Yep!

Awesome....