There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Trent Baalke Apreciation Thread

Yep I'm making it and am already riding on his nuts. So far his 2011 draft has been excellent and his 2010 draft wasn't too shabby although it's debatable how much say so he had in it. He's taken a lot of heat here on the zone so I want to give him his props.

He also was able to bring in Carlos Rogers and Braylon Edwards when everyone got their panties in a wad because he didn't get Aso.

inb4 he fails later on
inb4 he gets fired
He is doing a good job.
Originally posted by English:
He is doing a good job.

I don't know about Trent. I'm not ready to say he is doing a good job yet. Sure 2011 is looking decent so far. We got Aldon who is coming along and some good backups. But 2010 isn't so great. Anthony Davis needs to pan out for me to be happy about Trent.
Consider me appreciative.
In Trent I Trust - good job and I think we have only begun to see his talents. Will he make mistakes - sure EVERYBODY makes mistakes. It is the type of mistakes that are backbreakers. So far, he's doing very well.
I guess Baalke's moves have turned out pretty good so far (didn't feel that way in the preseason, as evidenced by my pic). Carlos Rogers is proving to be a much better acquisition than Nnamdi, if you can believe that. It's possible Juan Castillo doesn't have a f'ing clue what he's doing, which is why Nnamdi looks so bad. I really want to see Braylon on the field again, he was a good pickup. Hopefully he can stay healthy and we can resign him. Goodwin, jury's still out on him. But maybe Chilo made him look worse than he actually is/was. Haven't gotten a feel yet for Whitner or Madieu Williams' play. They handled Goldson perfectly...he came back ashamed, signing a one year deal for a pretty small sum. They also didn't cave into Aubrayo, and have gotten equally good play from Sopoaga. Overall, he did a great job.

• Amir
  • Veteran
maddog will love this thread.
He's been spot on so far with FA. The only thing that bother me was letting Baas go, getting a 32yrs old Goodwin. Let's see how that turn out against Suh this Sunday.
So far Trent is doing good. Taylor Mays wasnt the best pick but I dont think it was his pick.
On target on FA's, on target with 2010 draft class, lets see if he can build off that.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Oct 14, 2011 at 10:03 AM ]
pfft its only been five games. Way too early to start sucking his dick.
Originally posted by susweel:

weren't you calling him garbage before we even played 1 game
Originally posted by jreff22:

I will eat crow and say I thought he sucked due to not fixing our secondary. Our secondary is still giving up lots of yards, but so far we still look semi good.
Originally posted by jreff22:

I said he was garbage when he did the "mass email" thing.