LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

If Alex Smith continues to play like he has for the 1st 5 weeks we can....

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If Alex Smith continues to play like he has for the 1st 5 weeks we can....

What do you think is realistic?
Championship!!!!!1
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Championship!!!!!1

Super Bowl....
  • THEB
  • Veteran
win some games in the playoffs, but i dont think a superbowl is in our future this year.
Win our home game in the playoffs then lose
I'm too lazy to look this up, but does ANYONE in our team have any playoff experience? If Alex performs all season the way he has so far we easily make the playoffs, might even make it to the NFC Championship game (win 1 game) but we're not getting past that
Originally posted by THEB:
win some games in the playoffs, but i dont think a superbowl is in our future this year.

Probably not. I don't think we are top tier. Maybe 2nd tier. But I gotta admit we are far better than I originally thought.
O- Expect a lot more threads like this one. <--I vote THIS!
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I'm too lazy to look this up, but does ANYONE in our team have any playoff experience? If Alex performs all season the way he has so far we easily make the playoffs, might even make it to the NFC Championship game (win 1 game) but we're not getting past that

I think it's possible to make it to the final 4 teams. After that their are teams superior to us and we will likely be on the road. Hard to see us winning there.
win a game or two in the playoffs

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Win our home game in the playoffs then lose

Probably realistic.
Name a team that is better than us in the NFC other than the Packers? We will find out more about our team Sunday @ Detroit, but If we keep playing like this sky is the limit !
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
Name a team that is better than us in the NFC other than the Packers? We will find out more about our team Sunday @ Detroit, but If we keep playing like this sky is the limit !

The Packers and Detroit (maybe). I think we can beat the others on any given week. I can't see us going on the road in January to Lambeau field on the fronzen tundra and beating Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. I just don't see it. I think NFC Championship game is the "sky limit."
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I'm too lazy to look this up, but does ANYONE in our team have any playoff experience?
Off the top of my head..

Carlos Rogers, Braylon Edwards, Jonathan Goodwin has a ring...

That's all i can think of so far
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Brett Swain was on the packers superbowl team.
Share 49ersWebzone