There are 206 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Have they shown Vic Fangio at all during a game?

I can't recall an instance where they have. I don't even know if he's stationed up in the coaches booth or if he's on the field...
He's in the booth.
  • g60nx
  • Veteran
up in the booth. i saw him probably once or twice up over there
It will be Vic Fangio against Gunther Cunningham. Two wily old defensive coordinator. Alex Smith should double check his read before making that throw. Cunningham will probably mixup the coverage and throw something different at Smith.
Originally posted by g60nx:
up in the booth. i saw him probably once or twice up over there

Yep, don't see Roman a whole lot either. I think he is up in the booth as well. They show Harbaugh a lot and besides that we see Tomsula a bit because he is on the sidelines. Haven't really seen shots of Donatell, Leavitt or the other coaches. I have seen our strength and conditioning coach Mark Uyeyama a bunch.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Yep, don't see Roman a whole lot either. I think he is up in the booth as well. They show Harbaugh a lot and besides that we see Tomsula a bit because he is on the sidelines. Haven't really seen shots of Donatell, Leavitt or the other coaches. I have seen our strength and conditioning coach Mark Uyeyama a bunch.

That's because Vic Fangio cannot be seen by mortal eyes.
he is in the booth
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

I love that reaction from Tomsula!
Originally posted by baltien:
That's because Vic Fangio cannot be seen by mortal eyes.

bet youwillis could tackle em lol
Originally posted by pelos21:

Didnt he get all crazy when Ray Mac damn near sacked Vick at the snap? I remember him yelling like crazy and JH looked at him like "Oh sh!t, this guy is nuts!" in the best way possible
  • Antix
  • Veteran
LOL!! Tomsula is such a BOSS. One of my favorite coaches of all time.

That's not the play he got all wild monkey nuts fired up for

I remember that... NFLN made it seem like it was after VD's TD but it was after McDonald flew through their OL and dang near dragged Vick down at the snap. Then we ended up getting McCoy 5 yards in the backfield after he pitched it. I believe we had a sack a few plays later too. Then Brown gave up the huge pass to Maclin and killed that momentum. Anyways, that's awesome how Coach Harbaugh looks at him like hell yeah, he's a football coach. Coach Tomsula has been one of our best and most consistent coaches since we got him in 07.

I remember that... NFLN made it seem like it was after VD's TD but it was after McDonald flew through their OL and dang near dragged Vick down at the snap. Then we ended up getting McCoy 5 yards in the backfield after he pitched it. I believe we had a sack a few plays later too. Then Brown gave up the huge pass to Maclin and killed that momentum. Anyways, that's awesome how Coach Harbaugh looks at him like hell yeah, he's a football coach. Coach Tomsula has been one of our best and most consistent coaches since we got him in 07.
After you mentioned JH looking at him I re-watched and.. JH has $hit eating grin on his face when he looks at him.. God what a difference with our staff!! Too dang cool!