LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Garcia:
1 game @ a time

screw that, im a fan, not a player.
Well, we won't go 6-0. Maybe the Lions well.
yeah we have to take it one game at a time, cuz yanno, we're on the team....
Its awesome the team is winning.

But remember the Broncos.

Started 6-0 ... finished 8-8 and missed the playoffs.

THIS!
Originally posted by Texas9erFan:
LOL!!!
The 15-1 Niners will meet the 16-0 Packers in the NFC Championship which will be a better game than the Superbowl because whoever wins the NFCC will absolutely CRUSH any opponent the AFC has to offer. ...
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
yeah we have to take it one game at a time, cuz yanno, we're on the team....

4-1 = championship, everyone knows that.
Yeah bro we are the niners and this is our time to shine!!! We will not fail. Man lets go Niners!!!!!!!
Just remember 2009 when they started out 3-1. I'm excited for a promising season but nothing is guaranteed yet. I'm happy because I like having more fans talking about the niners.
Screw it. Lets look ahead! CHAMPIONSHIP
  • 8to80
Its awesome the team is winning.

But remember the Broncos.

Started 6-0 ... finished 8-8 and missed the playoffs.
If we finish 8-8, we still make the playoffs.

• Antix
  • Veteran
I know I'm not a player but I agree with the OP to an extent.

I'm used to us being pretty much out of it at this point, or our team looking like trash that only has a chance bc of the wack ass division we play in. But I don't know if my heart could take a collapse and I know this place would go to hell in a hand basket if it occured.

I take it one game at a time bc it's easier for my heart to deal with. I've seen this team in the playoffs like 3 times in my life. i can't allow myself to get too far ahead.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Some people get ahead of themselves with positive vibes and some predict being a failure. I'm not a loser so I automatically assume my favorite football team will win everything. Deal with it and get yourself a hobby.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
Some people get ahead of themselves with positive vibes and some predict being a failure. I'm not a loser so I automatically assume my favorite football team will win everything. Deal with it and get yourself a hobby.

Just something to think about thats all. Get myself a hobby? lol ... whatever you say chief, aren't you in the wrong forum?
  • Chief
  • Veteran

Just something to think about thats all. Get myself a hobby? lol ... whatever you say chief, aren't you in the wrong forum?

Let's collect butterflies together and snuggle. Come on, be positive with me!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Let's collect butterflies together and snuggle. Come on, be positive with me!

Only if we snuggle in a snuggie. Or No Deal.
Share 49ersWebzone