There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Morgan = Rally cry!!!

Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for rEspEctdA49ers.
Man, you guys are cruel lol, I know Crabs is a Diva and all, but don't forget all the grabs he makes for alex extending himself in mid-air victim to any defender ready to lay him out. The guys appearance may not seem ideal, but his play recently has certainly made me put the diva-ness aside. He's ready to win IMO.
  • kush
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
Man, you guys are cruel lol, I know Crabs is a Diva and all, but don't forget all the grabs he makes for alex extending himself in mid-air victim to any defender ready to lay him out. The guys appearance may not seem ideal, but his play recently has certainly made me put the diva-ness aside. He's ready to win IMO.

People need to back off of Crabs, his play recently has proven he's anything but a diva. He's had his moments, sure, but he's blocking hard, playing hurt and supporting the hell out of this team right now.

The dude just wants to win and although that may not have been clear last year it should have been. Our team was a joke and the offense was the punchline. Who wouldn't be pissed off, knowing they're wasting the prime years of their career playing on a team as dysfunctional as ours was last year? He was pissed because we weren't winning and we were wasting so much talent.

Now that the team has a staff in place that can actually game plan and take advantage of their weapons, Crabs has been a saint.

He's a smart guy, he's a tough guy, he's talented as f**k and he's gonna' bust out real soon and silence his haters just like Alex is doing.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Im not saying its not a big loss, its a huge loss...

I'm not laughing at you, i just thought it was funny as hell. We are going to put JM84 on our helmets, like he passed away.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Oct 13, 2011 at 3:15 PM ]
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by susweel:
It's Josh Morgan not Jerry Rice, LOL

You do realize that Morgan was our leading receiver right?

No VD is the leading receiver.

VD is a TE not a WR. Welcome to football 101

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tight%20end

Definition of TIGHT END : an offensive football end who lines up close to the tackle and can act as a lineman or receiver

A RB can line up out as a receiver as well but that doesn't make him a WR. He is comparing Josh Morgan to Jerry Rice who is a WR!!!! just like Josh Morgan. Both being WR's it's kind of stupid to compare either of them to a TE or a RB who are both eligible to catch a pass from the QB.

That made zero sense, broski.

let me break it down Barney style for you then. Josh Morgan is a WR, Jerry Rice is a WR as well. The original statement is as follows "Originally posted by susweel: It's Josh Morgan not Jerry Rice, LOL" So why would I compare VD or any other player of a different position? Out of the WR's on our roster Josh Morgan is our leading receiver with 15 receptions for 220 yards. Get it now?

A receiver is a receiver. Doesn't matter what the title is.

So if you want to be THAT specific, you should say WIDE Receiver. Problem fixed!

Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
People need to back off of Crabs, his play recently has proven he's anything but a diva. He's had his moments, sure, but he's blocking hard, playing hurt and supporting the hell out of this team right now.

The dude just wants to win and although that may not have been clear last year it should have been. Our team was a joke and the offense was the punchline. Who wouldn't be pissed off, knowing they're wasting the prime years of their career playing on a team as dysfunctional as ours was last year? He was pissed because we weren't winning and we were wasting so much talent.

Now that the team has a staff in place that can actually game plan and take advantage of their weapons, Crabs has been a saint.

He's a smart guy, he's a tough guy, he's talented as f**k and he's gonna' bust out real soon and silence his haters just like Alex is doing.

BOOM!!! Tell it like it is bro.
Its time for Crabtree to soar. SOAR CRABTREE, SOAR!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Garcia:
He didn't die.

He's out for the year. Not a big deal IMO.

It's a pretty big deal. Lol

• kush
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Texas9erFan:
BOOM!!! Tell it like it is bro.

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 104QbRatingFtw:
This is such a huge loss. Joshua, unlike that diva Crabtree, is a very nice, classy, humble wide receiver that does his job and does the dirty work. What a great team player. We might see Alex's studly 104 QB rating go down a little bit because of this, now he's gonna be forced to look at Crabtree more often which is a disastrous situation.

Get well Joshua.

Alexs' qb rating going down cause of Morgan....
He's playing good, it shouldnt be an issue
I know this is a bit off subject, but what's Edwards ETA?
Originally posted by mustangmele:
I know this is a bit off subject, but what's Edwards ETA?

A week after the bye Oct. 30th against the browns
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I'm not laughing at you, i just thought it was funny as hell. We are going to put JM84 on our helmets, like he passed away.

i know you aren't laughing at me, i think its funny too... just clarifying
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home