LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

Can we please get our guys to quit saying the other team quit?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by daragon:
I love the swag that our team is developing right now. I love that they are calling out the other teams to step up. Competition at its highest level leads to some good football. I don't want every team we play to just lay down for us, I want to see some competative games! Go Niners! Call em out if they are quitting!

Guaranteed Detroit will not lay down. Their 5-0 record has them siked enough. Detriot is going to be full of crazy frothing fans waiting to chew up the next victim.
A win in Detroit will be well earned. 9ers can have swag without being braggarts......... The scoreboard will always speak the loudest..........

Go Niners!
Who cares what they say or don't say? They let their pads do the talking and thats all I care about. This is football, things don't NEED to be politically correct, squares like you guys just demand it.
Totally agree - it is stupid!
If our guys are going to be saying these things, then I guess they are pretty sure they can back it up on the field..I hope thats the case
I love that one of our problems this year is our players boasting that they dominated other teams until those teams quit.

what a difference a Harbaugh makes.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I love that one of our problems this year is our players boasting that they dominated other teams until those teams quit.

what a difference a Harbaugh makes.

Where is the Like Button ?

...Good Stuff
The swagger is nice and all, but calling another team quitters is bad juju IMO and not necessary.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
The swagger is nice and all, but calling another team quitters is bad juju IMO and not necessary.

This x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 etc., etc., etc....

Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by frankie:
Oooohhhh awe where the west coast killers pissy! They want to be respected they should give it! Tho i agree to show a lil more class. But raheem well he is a coach and should set the standard! Now on to the lions. This is a huge game. Show our mental toughness after such a victory. We need our A game from all units of our team and coaching staff! After this we focus on the bye wk. Goniners lions here we come
Cheers and here is hoping for a injury free game on both sides of two good up and coming teams

I wouldnt mind if we knicked him up for the game or a quarter or a drive. lol

Lmao
  • Chief
  • Veteran
48-3

Lol, I would be ticked off to.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Gore and VD can learn a thing or two from Pat. This is why I believe he is our greatest player and probably the best player on this team since BY.

"It's not something that I want to talk about or boast about," Willis said. "I know at the end of the day, when you're doing good, people have good things to say. When you're doing bad, they have bad things to say.

"I'll just stay quiet and let us play."

It's OK. Willis' coach is describing it colorfully enough, and Willis' play is impossible to keep quiet.

http://www.mercurynews.com/tim-kawakami/ci_19101659
Originally posted by susweel:

http://www.mercurynews.com/tim-kawakami/ci_19101659

It's not hard to speculate that Bowman's explosiveness has spurred Willis to play even more dynamically -- sometimes it seems like the two are competing to get to the ball carrier fastest and most violently.

I like it, I like it alot!
Share 49ersWebzone