There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Can we please get our guys to quit saying the other team quit?

Like Vernon and Frank. It seems like every week they say the other team quit.... The Bucs coach was ticked off. He said they will remember that if we meet again in the playoffs. Why do we want to be so stupid and give extra bulliten board material to teams? Just be smart, humble, win and move on. Move on to the next game. Some of these teams you will face again. If they want to roll over and die let them. But why give them extra motivation and make them completely ticked off?
The other team quit.
Who cares.
I agree. It ticks me off. Its pretty f**king stupid and annoying especially if your two best players and supposed leaders are saying this.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Who cares.

I care. If you give them extra bulliten board material they will come out completely angry next time. Why do you want to give them extra incentive to play hard next time?
Originally posted by niner4life21:
I agree. It ticks me off. Its pretty f**king stupid and annoying especially if your two best players and supposed leaders are saying this.

I agree.
68-3 point difference since philly scored their last 3 points . The lions should just quit now.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Who cares.

I care. If you give them extra bulliten board material they will come out completely angry next time. Why do you want to give them extra incentive to play hard next time?

Are you saying that but for this quotations, the Bucs were going to half-ass it in our playoff matchup? I'm confused.
They won't be in the playoffs. Don't stress out. He waits will win that division and the wildcards will be Atlanta and detroit
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Who cares.

I care. If you give them extra bulliten board material they will come out completely angry next time. Why do you want to give them extra incentive to play hard next time?

They can use that as motivation and we can use "westcoast killers" as motivation.
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Who cares.

I care. If you give them extra bulliten board material they will come out completely angry next time. Why do you want to give them extra incentive to play hard next time?

Are you saying that but for this quotations, the Bucs were going to half-ass it in our playoff matchup? I'm confused.

Why would you give them extra motivation is what I'm saying. You can say "we played well" and "they have a good team" and "if we meet again it will be tougher." This shows humility and doesn't give them extra motivation. Just beat them on the field. Don't give them huge extra motivation.
Its all a process they still have to learn how to act like winners.
the OP better quit !
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
They won't be in the playoffs. Don't stress out. He waits will win that division and the wildcards will be Atlanta and detroit

They might be. And you gotta face them next year potentially. Why do this? There is no reason.
Originally posted by susweel:
Its all a process they still have to learn how to act like winners.

^^^