There are 221 users in the forums

No Respect?!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Merrill Hodge said the 49ers are not an upper echelon team. We are just the best team in the NFC WEST. He said we are just similar to the Buffalo Bills.

Tiss, I think he said not even the best team in the NFC. But, he did compare us to the Lions and Bills.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Tiss, I think he said not even the best team in the NFC. But, he did compare us to the Lions and Bills.

He did. Amazing. Crap. I would like to know who is the best team in this division. The Crads, Seahawks, who?
  • Veteran
Originally posted by taney71:
Jim Schartz just said the 9ers aren't even the best team in their DIVISION! Basically he was sayng we are pretenders!!!

He also said we are not an upper echelon team. I got his upper echelon right here!
  • Veteran
Is any one listening to KNBR? We just had the biggest win in over a decade and these fools are talking about Eddie Van Halen.
Dont worry guys these retards on the networks will learn sooner or later!!! These D*ck wads claim they watch the game but we all know theres no way they really could be with some of the thoughts im hearing. They are just having a hard time believing A. Smith could be playing well. If they watched the games like they claim they do they would realize that we have an offensive system on par with the patriots. Yea I said it. Meaning we dont have too many big names or stars on the outside just a bunch of guys that do thier job and coaches that are smoking the competion week in and week out. NO Braylon NO problem No Crabtree NO problem and it will be the same way with Morgan "Next man up" Enjoy fellas its been a long time coming GO NINERS
He did. Amazing. Crap. I would like to know who is the best team in this division. The Crads, Seahawks, who?

The 0-5 Rams
[ Edited by TlSSER on Oct 10, 2011 at 5:13 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

f**k Hodge. We are far and away the best in our division. He never said who he thought the best team was but, I'm assuming he thinks it's the Seahawks. Hodge is a dumb ass.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 10, 2011 at 5:16 AM ]
Originally posted by TlSSER:

The 0-5 Rams

The Rams are just waiting to make their move!!!
Living in Eugene OR., I wish they would show them as much as Fox shows the Seahawks. It was one thing when we were'nt any good, but we are clearly better than those guys. God I hate the Seahawks!
Mike Ditka on Mike&Mike wasn't asked about the 9ers. I would love to know what he thinks about them.

All the teams the Niners have beat have not exactly been on their top game... If the Niners beat the Lions, who are very, very hot at the moment, the Niners will be the golden boys of the league... until they lose again.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
All the teams the Niners have beat have not exactly been on their top game... If the Niners beat the Lions, who are very, very hot at the moment, the Niners will be the golden boys of the league... until they lose again.

I don't think so. The 9ers will still get a lot of crap. Even some of the fans on this board aren't impressed.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
On Mike and Mike, Antonio Pierce just gave us some love. Says we're playing good.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Going under the radar ftw

Once again, we are NOT under the radar.

Do you really think it matters that sports show hosts aren't praising the 49ers? As if the rest of the teams and coaches in the league didn't take notice just because ESPN isn't riding the 49ers' collective nuts? Come on. You're under the radar when teams underestimate you. Beating the crap out of a division-leading Tampa Bay team has caught the attention of every team on our schedule. Believe that.

This^
Mike Ditka on Mike&Mike wasn't asked about the 9ers. I would love to know what he thinks about them.

Who cares what any of them think? What do you think about YOUR Niners?
Share 49ersWebzone