LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

No Respect?!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Mike and Mike are giving the Niners some serious love this morning though.

Was just bout to this.

He picked us for the superbowl last year?!
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Going under the radar ftw

Once again, we are NOT under the radar.

Do you really think it matters that sports show hosts aren't praising the 49ers? As if the rest of the teams and coaches in the league didn't take notice just because ESPN isn't riding the 49ers' collective nuts? Come on. You're under the radar when teams underestimate you. Beating the crap out of a division-leading Tampa Bay team has caught the attention of every team on our schedule. Believe that.
SUPER mad love from the Mikes
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Why do you need some lame ass reporter, beat writer, commentator or football analyst to validate what you are seeing on the field? I like Harbaugh's stance on this matter, "Everyone else is the enemy". We don't need anyone's validation, they can validate the W's we leave in our wake - right into the playoffs.

Kaboom... and there it is.
On Mike & Mike this morning Greenie gave the 49ers props. Golic wasn't as vocal but they were both impressed with us being in the top 3 scoring teams in the NFC AND the top 3 in defense (in terms of poinnts allowed). Pretty amazing they thought. Chris Carter thought they 49ers turnaround is the result of menalty and Harbaruugh.
Chris Carter said he knew Harbaugh would be a great coach...even during their playing days...he said coaching is in Harby's blood.....
  • Veteran
Greenie has always liked the Niners, but i have hardly heard the fat boy say something nice about us. I guess we beat him up too much when he was playing.
Originally posted by 190836:
Greenie has always liked the Niners, but i have hardly heard the fat boy say something nice about us. I guess we beat him up too much when he was playing.

Golic has never given the 9ers love. You notice NONE of them talked about Alex Smith.
Say whatever you want, the 49ers have been dominating a lot of the talk on Mike and Mike this morning, more so then on any other show since our big win.
Originally posted by taney71:
Golic has never given the 9ers love. You notice NONE of them talked about Alex Smith.

Tim Hasselback loves him some Alex Smith yesterday on their ESPN' Fantasy Football show

Thats good in a way so other teams can sleep on us when they play us.
  • Veteran
Golic always talked highly of Singletary. He is one of those macho smash mouth type that has no respect for the WCO. Well, guess where Sing is these days.
Correction: M. Hoge just said the 9ers aren't even the best team in their DIVISION! Basically he was sayng we are pretenders!!!
[ Edited by taney71 on Oct 10, 2011 at 5:00 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Merril Hodge on Mike and Mike said the Niners aren't the best team in the NFC West. WTF?
Merrill Hodge said the 49ers are not an upper echelon team. We are just the best team in the NFC WEST. He said we are just similar to the Buffalo Bills.
Share 49ersWebzone