There are 159 users in the forums

No Respect?!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Sman
No Effing Respect....I'm shocked to see noting and, I really thought this blowout would have all the hosts talk about how great my Niners are yet nothing? This is a damn good Football team!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going under the radar ftw
Eric Allen when asked after the game if the Niners were for real after they just, you know, beat a team by 45 points. He opens his mouth and says (I s**t you not), "Well I don't know if the 49ers are for real, but..."
Ya I thought the same thing but then I realized the under the radar is the better way but I if we win next week ............
I prefer everyone keep sleeping on us and so does Harbaugh, no compliments please.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
I prefer everyone keep sleeping on us and so does Harbaugh, no compliments please.

Exactly!
NFLNetwork gave us some love. ESPN ignored the game completely
If we beat Detroit than we'll get some respect. Unfortunately the way a lot of talking heads see it is we haven't beaten anyone you would consider elite or playing well at this point.

To be fair though I've been seeing more and more articles on us and more positive buzz around the team so it's not like the team is getting completely disrespected or trashed especially like it was before the season starts.

I mean we were the team that a lot would be in the running for Luck and we were the team that got all the snickers and laughs because Alex Smith was our QB before the season started but you're not hearing that anymore.
so effing what.
we gotta hope detroit stay 5-0 and hope that we give the their first lost. if we beat them, theeeeennn people will start noticing.
[ Edited by dorkasaurus_rex on Oct 10, 2011 at 2:16 AM ]

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:
we gotta hope detroit stay 5-0 and hope that we give the their first lost. if we beat them, theeeeennn people will start noticing.

If we beat the Lions at their place, people wlil start taking this team seriously.
We probably have to beat Detroit and go 5 - 1 and then people will notice. I'm not sure if we can.
Originally posted by Sman:
No Effing Respect....I'm shocked to see noting and, I really thought this blowout would have all the hosts talk about how great my Niners are yet nothing? This is a damn good Football team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you need some lame ass reporter, beat writer, commentator or football analyst to validate what you are seeing on the field? I like Harbaugh's stance on this matter, "Everyone else is the enemy". We don't need anyone's validation, they can validate the W's we leave in our wake - right into the playoffs.

I noticed we didn't get mentioned at halftime on Sunday Night. That's ok though, Harbaugh sent a message to everyone in the NFL yesterday.
Mike and Mike are giving the Niners some serious love this morning though.
Share 49ersWebzone