LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 348 users in the forums

Play of the game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Play of the game

To me its Goldson. Such a great hit
  • Jiks
Gotta give it to Rogers. That was the best all around scoring play that we had. Frank Gore just fumbled, and he gets it right back.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Rogers' pick six was great because it was unexpected at the time. But Alex's throw to Delanie was amazing. That boy can play quarterback.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Rogers pick.
Its let the Bucs O know that today...this day....this game....was different, and they werent going to kill anything on the west coast.

Rogers basically said "go back home"
  • mod
  • Veteran
There were so many good plays... nothing spectacular, just A LOT of good plays that it makes it hard to choose.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Most important game for the W was the first TD of the 3rd quarter. TB coula have feasibly come back until that point. Once it was 31-3 it was over.

The Goldson hit gets my vote though. The sound the crowd made was so awesome.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I'm going with the pass to DW... that throw was money
So many good plays. If Ginn made a TD from that one play where Alex hands him the ball, I think that would of been the play of the game.
My vote goes to Carlitos
Originally posted by modninerfan:

+1000

• Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by modninerfan:

+1000

This. That set the tone. I think it shell shocked them. Don't think they were prepared for Harbaugh/Smith to take it to them like that. I doubt they had much confidence Harbaugh would attack them that aggressively from the get go when they were game planning for us.
Carlos. It set the tone for the game. Come right back after the fumble was amazing
Kap's 4th and 2 to Morgan. Yeah, we lost him on the play, but this sets the tone for the rest of the season. Take no prisoners.
Originally posted by Crown:
Rogers pick.
Its let the Bucs O know that today...this day....this game....was different, and they werent going to kill anything on the west coast.

Rogers basically said "go back home"

This. It was a complete rout for our guys, but I want to say this was the catalyst.
Goldson!!
Share 49ersWebzone