There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Our Run Game

I can't think of any other team in the league that has a run game like ours. Who else deploys as many Lineman as we do? I'm serious. I feel like I'm watching the evolution of a new offense. Am i alone in this?
our blocking is unbelievable, they're 10-15 yards down field. I can't believe I'm watching a real NFL offense from the Niners. It's so beautiful...so beautiful
Imagine this unit 2 years from now.......

We are playing so well, but it's clear we can be better.
yeah, that's whats scary. This is year 1, after a lockout. Great game today on all sides
Good formations. Kept the Bucs thinking and a little unsure. It's all you need. Game of inches.
Oakland Niner needs to peep in his own backyard to see some razorback leading the league in rushing
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Good formations. Kept the Bucs thinking and a little unsure. It's all you need. Game of inches.


But my original question is does anyone run the ball like we do, in terms of formations and personnel?
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 9, 2011 at 5:10 PM ]
The linemen came to play today. They kept Alex upright and gave Gore fantastic opportunity to run. The linemen got the edges so quickly and it was a thingy of beauty to see them establish their blocks and to see the plays develop.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Good formations. Kept the Bucs thinking and a little unsure. It's all you need. Game of inches.


But my original question is does anyone run the ball like we do, in terms of formations and personnel?

No, I have never seen anything like it and that's what I liked the most. Innovation.
Originally posted by GoNiners:
our blocking is unbelievable, they're 10-15 yards down field. I can't believe I'm watching a real NFL offense from the Niners. It's so beautiful...so beautiful

The O-Line is ballin out!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Good formations. Kept the Bucs thinking and a little unsure. It's all you need. Game of inches.


But my original question is does anyone run the ball like we do, in terms of formations and personnel?

No but I just heard the Patriots are copycating us
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
But my original question is does anyone run the ball like we do, in terms of formations and personnel?

There is nothing really "new" in the league. But the TIMING of the plays (when you call them) had the Bucs confused. They had no idea what the heck was coming at them.

Another important point. This confusion allowed the O-line to look a lot better. You see, when the other team can simply call out your plays before they happen (Singletary) then it can't be understated how badly that hurts the O-lines ability to play.
Running game is looking good. Nothing like it in the world when running the ball. As far as am evolution too early to tell. As far as other teams running like we do eh probably not but I havnt seen all teams yet.
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
Running game is looking good. Nothing like it in the world when running the ball. As far as am evolution too early to tell. As far as other teams running like we do eh probably not but I havnt seen all teams yet.

At one point in the game we had at OLine at FB and TE.........think about the poor little LBs and CBs trying to get through that....LOL
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
At one point in the game we had at OLine at FB and TE.........think about the poor little LBs and CBs trying to get through that....LOL
I hear ya, isnt it great?